Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

11/30/2012 new

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes six weeks ago. laughing Mind your toes, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Rolling Along mischievous

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes six weeks ago. Mind your toes, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAA...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes six weeks ago. Mind your toes, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

--hide--

Welcome BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, Zoom! wave ... you and Not From Fargo-Margo returning on the same day, no less cool

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes six weeks ago. Mind your toes, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes six weeks ago. Mind your toes, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

--hide--
wave Yes, another late-night poster is back where we can appreciate him!! Rolling Along

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Welcome BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, Zoom! ... you and Not From Fargo-Margo returning on the sa...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Welcome BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, Zoom! ... you and Not From Fargo-Margo returning on the same day, no less

--hide--

Did she get sucked in by the St. Nicholas discount, too? scratchchin

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Did she get sucked in by the St. Nicholas discount, too?

Did she get sucked in by the St. Nicholas discount, too?

--hide--

yup laughing

12/01/2012 new

Happy birthday, Zoom!

My Oilers and your Red Wings are still tied for first place!

P.S. Some of the young Oiler stars are playing for the Oklahoma City Barons in the AHL.

12/01/2012 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: Happy birthday, Zoom!My Oilers and your Red Wings are still tied for first place!P.S. Some of th...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Happy birthday, Zoom!

My Oilers and your Red Wings are still tied for first place!

P.S. Some of the young Oiler stars are playing for the Oklahoma City Barons in the AHL.

--hide--
This thread is 6 weeks old, John, but thanks.
12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Edward 4511--even though he's on a break from CM, I'm sure he checks in every once in a wh...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Edward 4511--even though he's on a break from CM, I'm sure he checks in every once in a while. So let's still send him birthday greetings!

--hide--
Happy Birthday, my brother from another mother! Happy Birthday! clap Coffee

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Happy Birthday, my brother from another mother!
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Happy Birthday, my brother from another mother!

--hide--
OOPS! Belated, but sincere!

Posts 21 - 29 of 29