Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said:I came across these two books years ago on the CM forums. We had ...
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said:

I came across these two books years ago on the CM forums. We had some wonderful discussions about them. I am fixing to read them again, and would love to discuss them again. Is anyone else interested in a forum book discussion?

Interesting. I've heard this can be a good way to learn something and make new friends at the same time...

--hide--
That's what I hear too, Lucy. wink
Apr 13th 2013 new

"The four Loves" by cs Lewis

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: That's what I hear too, Lucy.
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: That's what I hear too, Lucy.
--hide--

I have read part of Captivating, but it is hard for me to understand some of it. I can't relate to everything that she writes. However, there is a lot of the book I can relate to.

Apr 14th 2013 new
A friend of mine loved it, so I read it awhile back, around 8 years ago. I got some stuff from it, but I wasn't as intrigued as I thought I would be. Maybe I should try it again.
Posts 31 - 34 of 34