Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

This film exposes a social agenda for what it really is, communism. Most people who believe in the liberal/ progressive agenda have no idea that they are simply useful idiots that are being used to further this evil agenda.

“In 1992, there was a meeting at the University of California, Berkley. This meeting was of the Communist party USA to discuss how to best to take America down. In attendance were not students, but 50, 60 and 70 year olds professionally dressed with brief cases.

The outline of their plan included co-habitation instead of marriage, they wanted to get children away and into government programs as early as possible, and they also wanted to get behind the feminist movement, because they felt it had been very successful in making women discontent with marriage and motherhood.

To destroy business, they wanted to get behind the environmental movement. In 1992, it was very modest, but they felt it was the only vehicle capable of creating enough regulation and red tape to discourage business growth.

And finally, to destroy our culture of Religion and morality, they said that if we can get Americans to accept homosexuality, they thought it would begin to extinguish our traditional moral values Americans held.

In 2008, the author thought back to that meeting in 1992 and he couldn’t believe how successful they had been. The families were totally discentegrating, the environmental movement had become the most powerful force for destroying free markets and hate crimes legislation was being considered in Washington DC that made it a crime to even say anything against the homosexual movement.

There was a book from 1958 that outlined a similar agenda. The book is called the Naked Communist by a former FBI agent. Inside this book, it documented forty five current communist goals. They have accomplished almost every single one of them, and nobody seems to be noticing. In the past 50 years, they have been working actively in the shadows, trying to move our people and our culture in the direction that was designed to destroy us.”

This film is quite an eye opener and I highly recommend seeing this, if possible before the upcoming election. Let’s discuss…

agendadocumentary.com

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: This film exposes a social agenda for what it really is, communism. Most people who believe in the ...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

This film exposes a social agenda for what it really is, communism. Most people who believe in the liberal/ progressive agenda have no idea that they are simply useful idiots that are being used to further this evil agenda.

“In 1992, there was a meeting at the University of California, Berkley. This meeting was of the Communist party USA to discuss how to best to take America down. In attendance were not students, but 50, 60 and 70 year olds professionally dressed with brief cases.

The outline of their plan included co-habitation instead of marriage, they wanted to get children away and into government programs as early as possible, and they also wanted to get behind the feminist movement, because they felt it had been very successful in making women discontent with marriage and motherhood.

To destroy business, they wanted to get behind the environmental movement. In 1992, it was very modest, but they felt it was the only vehicle capable of creating enough regulation and red tape to discourage business growth.

And finally, to destroy our culture of Religion and morality, they said that if we can get Americans to accept homosexuality, they thought it would begin to extinguish our traditional moral values Americans held.

In 2008, the author thought back to that meeting in 1992 and he couldn’t believe how successful they had been. The families were totally discentegrating, the environmental movement had become the most powerful force for destroying free markets and hate crimes legislation was being considered in Washington DC that made it a crime to even say anything against the homosexual movement.

There was a book from 1958 that outlined a similar agenda. The book is called the Naked Communist by a former FBI agent. Inside this book, it documented forty five current communist goals. They have accomplished almost every single one of them, and nobody seems to be noticing. In the past 50 years, they have been working actively in the shadows, trying to move our people and our culture in the direction that was designed to destroy us.”

This film is quite an eye opener and I highly recommend seeing this, if possible before the upcoming election. Let’s discuss…

agendadocumentary.com

--hide--
Scary....I really think apathy and thinking things aren't as bad as the Church doctrine says they are and not standing up for our faith and apathy, apathy, apathy is why they have been able to be so successful.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: This film exposes a social agenda for what it really is, communism. Most people who believe in the ...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

agendadocumentary.com

--hide--
Ron , It's funny how they say it's not a conspirosy film. You could make a Movie today on total fact and most would say it is a conspirosy movie. We live in a time where so many lies have been told, that no one believes there is any truth anymore. Think of obama, most people are voting for him because they think he is cool, good looking or black. I really think this is a movie no one will believe or even bother to watch. Our culture is so out of reality they couldn't care less. It not in the movies because they in contol will not show it and most good movies like this.

Oct 15th 2012 new

THANK YOU Ron! This is all true, and it IS happening, and all the crap and breakdown of our society makes sense! Your synopsis is right on. I have also read about George Soros (SCARY!), and his plan to convert the U.S. from within, by turning states, inserting radicals and communists in our gov't, and rig election results (for one, by getting dems into Sec of State offices because that position deals with declaring winners in contested races!)!!!!!! See: From Shadow Party to Shadow Government by David Horowitz/Freedom Center. This is all truly frightening! No matter what, we, liberty-loving citizens must be involved this election. Sign up for training to be a poll watcher, talk to all "undecideds" and EDUCATE them about what's going on and what will happen if republicans lose, help out "R" candidates....

Are you familiar with Trevor Louden? He's got another great group with a website. (He's in the states until the election.)

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Christine-900209 said: THANK YOU Ron! This is all true, and it IS happening, and all the crap and breakdown of our s...
(Quote) Christine-900209 said:

THANK YOU Ron! This is all true, and it IS happening, and all the crap and breakdown of our society makes sense! Your synopsis is right on. I have also read about George Soros (SCARY!), and his plan to convert the U.S. from within, by turning states, inserting radicals and communists in our gov't, and rig election results (for one, by getting dems into Sec of State offices because that position deals with declaring winners in contested races!)!!!!!! See: From Shadow Party to Shadow Government by David Horowitz/Freedom Center. This is all truly frightening! No matter what, we, liberty-loving citizens must be involved this election. Sign up for training to be a poll watcher, talk to all "undecideds" and EDUCATE them about what's going on and what will happen if republicans lose, help out "R" candidates....

Are you familiar with Trevor Louden? He's got another great group with a website. (He's in the states until the election.)

--hide--
Welcome Christine to the forums and thank you for your insight and educating us...I never heard of Trevor Louden or his significance....I guess we can google him.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Ron , It's funny how they say it's not a conspirosy film. You could make a Movie today o...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Ron , It's funny how they say it's not a conspirosy film. You could make a Movie today on total fact and most would say it is a conspirosy movie. We live in a time where so many lies have been told, that no one believes there is any truth anymore. Think of obama, most people are voting for him because they think he is cool, good looking or black. I really think this is a movie no one will believe or even bother to watch. Our culture is so out of reality they couldn't care less. It not in the movies because they in contol will not show it and most good movies like this.

--hide--

Yes, Most of the people who vote the liberal / progressive ticket are not communists. Karl Marx calls them "Useful idiots" because they blindly follow, thinking that big government and their "handouts" are good, when in fact they lead us away from the freedoms we have enjoyed in this country. This film shows how Obama is smack dab in the middle of it and explains it well.

An example of what could happen is Argentina. In the 1950's it was a rich nation, then the communists took over and now it's a 3rd world nation. People may say that it can't happen here, well hate to burst their bubble, but it IS happening nd it's nearing the point of no return. This is why we need to fight for our religious values and our moral clarity.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Christine-900209 said: THANK YOU Ron! This is all true, and it IS happening, and all the crap and breakdown of our s...

--hide--

Hi christine ans Welcome to the forums. I have heard a little about Trevor Louden, but not much. We need to get the word out! Step #! is to get Obama out of the White House. That would be one small victory. These communists are well organized and determined. We must be as well. The future and the freedom of our children is at stake.

Oct 15th 2012 new

--hide--

I could go on and on, Did you know that we have out sourced the counting of out ballots to a company in Spain that is owned by George Soros? It's too late for me to look it up tonight, but it's a done deal.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: I could go on and on, Did you know that we have out sourced the counting of out ballot...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

I could go on and on, Did you know that we have out sourced the counting of out ballots to a company in Spain that is owned by George Soros? It's too late for me to look it up tonight, but it's a done deal.

--hide--

What you have shared in this film and posts is frightening. I never thought it would come to this. I am going to try to watch that video. I think we have to purchase it..

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

agendadocumentary.com

--hide--

I can't get the reference to open. The trailer does not show. I did notice that man Loudon is listed at the bottom of
the movie poster. Someone on this thread mentioned him.

In any event, I agree with all you have said. I have no idea why people want to bring America down. That has to
be the devil. There are plenty of other countries these communists can live and not be bothered by our freedom-
loving ideals.

Posts 1 - 10 of 25