Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-668515 said:

--hide--

Mary I don't think there is an only NJ Catholicmatch community.. I think you have to put in your search for people in your area .. Look under the search feature..

We are one big family here on CM... But I am from NJ too and WELCOME!!!!! wave I think there are many regional events that are planned .. many in the NY/NJ area.. I am sure you will find lots of us here... Keep writing in the forums and do the search.. I hope that helps.. I think the ad is deceiving though .. but there are many in NJ /NY area...

God Bless you in your search ... Kathleen Praying hug rosary theheart

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote)
(Quote)
--hide--
I still want to know however I have found a very nice person out of state thru CM! Is God talking to ME?

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-668515 said: I still want to know however I have found a very nice person out of state thru CM...

I still want to know however I have found a very nice person out of state thru CM! Is God talking to ME?

--hide--

Hi, Mary,

If you look at the CM ad on the back of you bulletin, it probably says something line of catholicmatch.com/NJ (my bulletin says /MN)
www.catholicmatch.com

If you type this (or click on the link above) it will bring you to a single page that says "New Jersey Catholic Singles Dating Personals" and shows a few dozen profile pics of men and women who live in New Jersey, yourself included. On the bottom of that page, there is another link to View More Results. If you are not a member of CM, I think it brings up a subscription form. Otherwise, if you are a paid member and signed in at the time, it just brings you back to the CM home page. Other than that, there's not a specific CM New Jersey site, although there are a lot of active CMers in your area, and they do get together as a community from time to time at events and get-togethers. Watch the Get Togethers forums and also the Events page.

I'm happy to hear you've been able to connect with someone nice thru CM!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4