Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Oct 23rd 2012 new

I used to have a goal of visiting 30 countries by the time I turned 30 but since I'm only at 15 or 16 right now I don't anticipate making it... It would be fun to make a list of a variety of things though - I might do it!

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Christina-481695 said: I better get busy, as I only have 3 months!
(Quote) Christina-481695 said:

I better get busy, as I only have 3 months!
--hide--

This is how I feel crazy

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Thanks for the responses! haha. You can make a 50 before 50 list. That'll be my next one. ;o)

I would be so happy with a job and my own place. I don't even care if I get married before I turn 30. I just want to be able to pay back my bills. Sheesh.

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Heather-897912 said: I used to have a goal of visiting 30 countries by the time I turned 30 but since I'm only a...
(Quote) Heather-897912 said:

I used to have a goal of visiting 30 countries by the time I turned 30 but since I'm only at 15 or 16 right now I don't anticipate making it... It would be fun to make a list of a variety of things though - I might do it!

--hide--

First post alert!!! Welcome to the forums Heather! wave It's always good to see more Canadians here! Canada

Oct 25th 2012 new

Mine get my business completly off the ground before 34, and my house paid off by 35. Both are doable biggrin

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: This is how I feel
(Quote) John-324285 said:

This is how I feel

--hide--

Amen brother crazy faint

Nov 10th 2012 new

Oooh...this is a great idea! I'm going to have to get busy and start compiling a list. I do have my bucket list and all...but this one would be a little different. Six things a year...I think I can handle that!

Nov 10th 2012 new

That's a great idea! I do not have a list, but there are definitely some things I want to do that I've never done before. I'm about to turn 26, so I think that's plenty of time to do 30 things, right? Well, maybe.

I think I could put getting my Master's degree on it (done in May), supporting myself financially (without student loans!), buying my own timpani and marimba....I don't know what else!

What do other people have on theirs?

Nov 11th 2012 new

Now I feel too old!

Nov 11th 2012 new

Hello to everyone born during the 80's :D hehe Well things to do before you turn 30? mmm Well I think I just go is things to do while I'm sinlge, since well I don't think being 30 is old. I think it will be fun as well :)

Posts 11 - 20 of 33