Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: With all of the costumes and make up you have there is no reason why you shouldn't ...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

With all of the costumes and make up you have there is no reason why you shouldn't dress up!

--hide--
I do have a lot to chose from. I more than likely will if I get home from work on time.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I do have a lot to chose from. I more than likely will if I get home from work on time. <...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I do have a lot to chose from. I more than likely will if I get home from work on time.

--hide--

Praying that you have a low stress day and no travel issues so you are able to be home on time.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Praying that you have a low stress day and no travel issues so you are able to be home ...

Praying that you have a low stress day and no travel issues so you are able to be home on time.

--hide--
ME too.

Oct 16th 2012 new

I want to watch the debates.

Have a good night and a conflict free day tomorrow.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I want to watch the debates. Have a good night and a conflict free day tomorrow.

I want to watch the debates.

Have a good night and a conflict free day tomorrow.

--hide--
Thank you I hope you have a less stressful day tomorrow as well. wave hug Praying

Oct 17th 2012 new

wave wave wave

Oct 17th 2012 new

eyebrow scratchchin Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp boggled wave

Oct 17th 2012 new

--hide--

It was a long day for me, my car had to go back to the shop, just got home....oh and I attended a funeral earlier....fun day for me..... scratchchin
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It was a long day for me, my car had to go back to the shop, just got home....oh and I attended ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

It was a long day for me, my car had to go back to the shop, just got home....oh and I attended a funeral earlier....fun day for me.....
--hide--
Oh no!!! So sorry to hear this my friend. What is wrong with the car??? Was the funeral for someone close to you???

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oh no!!! So sorry to hear this my friend. What is wrong with the car??? Was the funeral for someone close ...

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear this my friend. What is wrong with the car??? Was the funeral for someone close to you???

--hide--

The balance was off on my tires due to excessive mud.... boggled And the funeral was for the father of one of my bosses & since I have worked there so long I felt like I needed to pay my respects.
Posts 11 - 20 of 200