Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I know, but if I am lurking I am not focusing on the things that I need to be focusing on.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I know, but if I am lurking I am not focusing on the things that I need to be focusing on.

--hide--

makes sense scratchchin
Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: makes sense
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

makes sense
--hide--

Every now and then I do make sense. laughing laughing

Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: The joys of home ownership!!

The joys of home ownership!!

--hide--

I think what irked me more than anything was knowing I would have to shop again....I think the guy at the second store could not believe I made my choice so quickly & decisively on a new table & chairs. I was just determined that I would not have to shop a third time for something I thought I had already taken care of. And with it just me I really did not have to have a table & chairs I just want them so I can entertain if I choose to.... scratchchin
Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Every now and then I do make sense.

Every now and then I do make sense.

--hide--

I do hope everything goes well for you during your time away from us.... biggrin
Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think what irked me more than anything was knowing I would have to shop again....I think the g...

I think what irked me more than anything was knowing I would have to shop again....I think the guy at the second store could not believe I made my choice so quickly & decisively on a new table & chairs. I was just determined that I would not have to shop a third time for something I thought I had already taken care of. And with it just me I really did not have to have a table & chairs I just want them so I can entertain if I choose to....
--hide--

If you haven't called the first store when were they going to tell you the table and chairs are discontinued?

My dining room table is used for storage until I get around to putting things away.

Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: If you haven't called the first store when were they going to tell you the table and chairs are d...

If you haven't called the first store when were they going to tell you the table and chairs are discontinued?

My dining room table is used for storage until I get around to putting things away.

--hide--

That was frustrating I admit, because they found out last week they were discontinued. And they already had my money. I had called them two weeks ago & they told me I would have them by today. So I had it in my mind to give them until today. I thought perhaps I was receiving a lesson in patience. My co-workers heard me dealing with the place & I was told I am way too nice because I was pleasant with the guy at the store even when I found out that my table would not come from that store. scratchchin
Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: If you haven't called the first store when were they going to tell you the table an...

--hide--

my table is used for storage of things that never seem to get put away embarassed

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: That was frustrating I admit, because they found out last week they were discontinued. And they ...

That was frustrating I admit, because they found out last week they were discontinued. And they already had my money. I had called them two weeks ago & they told me I would have them by today. So I had it in my mind to give them until today. I thought perhaps I was receiving a lesson in patience. My co-workers heard me dealing with the place & I was told I am way too nice because I was pleasant with the guy at the store even when I found out that my table would not come from that store.
--hide--

Good for you being nice. It wasn't the guy's fault at the store that they were discontinued. When I worked retail it would frustrate me when people would be nasty to me when I had no control over the issue.

Oct 31st 2012 new

My last

Oct 31st 2012 new

lock

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200