Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: The balance was off on my tires due to excessive mud.... And the funeral was for the father of o...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

The balance was off on my tires due to excessive mud.... And the funeral was for the father of one of my bosses & since I have worked there so long I felt like I needed to pay my respects.
--hide--
Well prayers foar all. Praying Praying Praying You have your car back now though??

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well prayers foar all. You have your car back now though??
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Well prayers foar all. You have your car back now though??

--hide--

Thank you & yes I happily have my car back now. And I am back at home resting now. biggrin
Oct 17th 2012 new
He had been married to his wife 79 years next week....and was still in love with her. heart
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Thank you & yes I happily have my car back now. And I am back at home resting now.

Thank you & yes I happily have my car back now. And I am back at home resting now.
--hide--
Good!!! hear , have a Cheers!You need it after a day like that. hug

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Good!!! hear , have a You need it after a day like that.

Good!!! hear , have a You need it after a day like that.

--hide--

Thanks, how was your day?
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: He had been married to his wife 79 years next week....and was still in love with her.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: He had been married to his wife 79 years next week....and was still in love with her.
--hide--
That is so awseome. See it can happen. At my age if I marry tomorrow I'll be lucky to get 25 years in. But I Will be happy.

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is so awseome. See it can happen. At my age if I marry tomorrow I'll be lucky to get 25 years in. ...

That is so awseome. See it can happen. At my age if I marry tomorrow I'll be lucky to get 25 years in. But I Will be happy.

--hide--

He met her at a skating rink & it was said he told someone that day he was going to marry that girl. And he did..... heart
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Thanks, how was your day?

Thanks, how was your day?
--hide--
Well scratchchin Stressful on one hand because I had a training that was very intense and I don't know if I passed it. But easy because I didn't have to worry about getting bit today and I got home on time. Woo Hoo!!! Now I'm just PrayingThat I passed the training or I have to wait 6 months to take it again.

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is so awseome. See it can happen. At my age if I marry tomorrow I'll be lucky to get 25 years in. ...

--hide--

Yeah I know me too....we are about the same age....lol
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: He met her at a skating rink & it was said he told someone that day he was going to marry th...

He met her at a skating rink & it was said he told someone that day he was going to marry that girl. And he did.....
--hide--
That is sooooooo sweet. faint I love to hear stories like that. heart

Posts 21 - 30 of 200