Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Thanks I know he is preparing me to be open to that possibility
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Thanks I know he is preparing me to be open to that possibility
--hide--
So any plans for this weekend???

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: So any plans for this weekend???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

So any plans for this weekend???

--hide--

Affair of the Heart Craft show in OKc to shop for my house
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Affair of the Heart Craft show in OKc to shop for my house

Affair of the Heart Craft show in OKc to shop for my house
--hide--
Now that sounds like fun. I'm not sure what I am doing YET!! scratchchin

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now that sounds like fun. I'm not sure what I am doing YET!!

Now that sounds like fun. I'm not sure what I am doing YET!!

--hide--

seven or eight buildings of crafts to look at.... scratchchin
Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: seven or eight buildings of crafts to look at....

seven or eight buildings of crafts to look at....
--hide--
I would enjooy something like that. I love craft shows.

DARN!!! Starbucks is kicking me out AGAIN!!! irked Take care my friend. Hopefully i'lll be back tomorrow. wave Praying hug

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I would enjooy something like that. I love craft shows. DARN!!! Starbucks ...

I would enjooy something like that. I love craft shows.

DARN!!! Starbucks is kicking me out AGAIN!!! Take care my friend. Hopefully i'lll be back tomorrow.

--hide--

Have a great evening!!! hug
Oct 17th 2012 new

Hi and Bye wave

Sorry I missed you tonight.

I went to a program at Church then when I got home I had to pay bills and now I need to get ready for bed.

Not sure if I will be on tomorrow, going to dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's.

Take care.

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi and Bye Sorry I missed you tonight. I went to a program at Church then when I got home I...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi and Bye

Sorry I missed you tonight.

I went to a program at Church then when I got home I had to pay bills and now I need to get ready for bed.

Not sure if I will be on tomorrow, going to dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's.

Take care.

--hide--

I am dis-appointed we were hoping someone special had found you tonight.... hug Good night
Oct 19th 2012 new

wave wave

Oct 19th 2012 new

irked Notre Dame Clover just scored a goal on UMD bulldog ... I need a root beer really fast to drown my sorrow sad ... but it's only the first period, lots of time to come back. We beat them last night, we can do it again tonight... Go Bulldogs!!!!!

Posts 41 - 50 of 200