Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2012 MLB postseason

10/17/2012 new
Cardinals/Giants: Series is tied 1-1

Tigers/Yankees: Tigers lead series 3-0

Today the Cardinals/Giants game at Busch Stadium which is Game 3 is expected to be rained out.

Tigers seemingly are going to the World Series against the Cardinals/Giants.
10/17/2012 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals/Giants: Series is tied 1-1 Tigers/Yankees: Tigers lead series 3-0 Today ...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals/Giants: Series is tied 1-1

Tigers/Yankees: Tigers lead series 3-0

Today the Cardinals/Giants game at Busch Stadium which is Game 3 is expected to be rained out.

Tigers seemingly are going to the World Series against the Cardinals/Giants.
--hide--

Here is my bold prediction: Tigers in 7, still can't get a read on Giants/Cardinals.

It will take Verlander in game 7 to get the Tigers to the World Series.

Just sayin'
10/17/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Here is my bold prediction: Tigers in 7, still can't get a read on Giants/Cardinals.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Here is my bold prediction: Tigers in 7, still can't get a read on Giants/Cardinals.

It will take Verlander in game 7 to get the Tigers to the World Series.

Just sayin'
--hide--
David, David, David,

And what do you have against the Tigers? scratchchin laughing laughing

I predict..... Tigers in 5.

10/17/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said:David, David, David,
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:David, David, David,
--hide--

Algonac, MI, so you need to see the Detroit games :o)
I was thinking about driving to St Louis and buying tickets off a streeet scalper
I really have too much to do at home, I guess, if you like St Louis you should find a time when you have time to travel...

10/18/2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: Algonac, MI, so you need to see the Detroit games :o)I was thinking about driving to ...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Algonac, MI, so you need to see the Detroit games :o)
I was thinking about driving to St Louis and buying tickets off a streeet scalper
I really have too much to do at home, I guess, if you like St Louis you should find a time when you have time to travel...

--hide--
Hi John, wave

Not into those St Louis Cardinals at all. Tiger girl through and through. Just trying to cover my "bases" though in case we have to face the Cardinals in the World Series. wink

Let me know when you need the check for those scalped tickets. shhh laughing laughing

10/18/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said:Hi John,Not ...Cardinals ... Tiger girl check for those scalped tickets.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:Hi John,Not ...Cardinals ... Tiger girl check for those scalped tickets.
--hide--

Lets us be serious here- Detriot in 4 games, St Louis in 7 (they do have to keep us on the edge don't they)

If you are serious about the Series, find a hotel and a train to St Louie, I will cover the tickets, you do not want to
stay near me- too too far- but I will drive up to the game and I can do four in the car- road trip anyone?

OOPS I will be heading to southern Michigan(south eastern)on Thursday and
I have not checked the series scheduling- might be out of town :o((

10/18/2012 new

After a 3 1/2 hour rain delay, the bullpen stymied the Giants as the Cardinals win 3-1 in Game 4 of the NLCS. Matt Carpenter's two run homer in the third was all the Cardinals needed for the win. biggrin hyper highfive Bow

10/18/2012 new

Last time the Cardinals and Tigers met in the World Series was 2006 and the Cardinals won in 5 games.

en.wikipedia.org

10/18/2012 new
Yanks are on death watch. Bottom of the first, men on first and second, two out for Tigers. They lead 1-0. Yanks better get it going soon.
10/18/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Yanks are on death watch. Bottom of the first, men on first and second, two out for Tigers. They lead 1-...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Yanks are on death watch. Bottom of the first, men on first and second, two out for Tigers. They lead 1-0. Yanks better get it going soon.
--hide--
Yanks should be rested after yesterday's rain postponement. (rain that never happened). GO TIGERS!!!!~

Posts 1 - 10 of 33