Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 18th 2012 new
1/3 through the game and it is looking bad for the Yanks. Now 2 runs down top of the fourth. Anymore runs for the Tigers and it's a done deal.
Oct 18th 2012 new
Congrats to the Tigers who beat our ace. ALCS champions...Detroit Tigers!
Oct 18th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: 1/3 through the game and it is looking bad for the Yanks. Now 2 runs down top of the fourth. Anymore run...
(Quote) David-562122 said: 1/3 through the game and it is looking bad for the Yanks. Now 2 runs down top of the fourth. Anymore runs for the Tigers and it's a done deal.
--hide--
It's looking even worse for the Yanks now. Top of the 6th, Yanks down, 6-0.

Oct 18th 2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Congrats to the Tigers who beat our ace. ALCS champions...Detroit Tigers!
(Quote) David-562122 said: Congrats to the Tigers who beat our ace. ALCS champions...Detroit Tigers!
--hide--
I say Congratulations too! They swept the Yankees!
Oct 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: (Quote) David-562122 said: Congrats to the Tigers who beat our ace. ALCS champions...Detro...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said:
Quote:
David-562122 said: Congrats to the Tigers who beat our ace. ALCS champions...Detroit Tigers!

I say Congratulations too! They swept the Yankees!
--hide--
Thanks Guys, the Tigers certainly were on their game!! clap Bow

Now, who's it gonna be in the World Series matchup?? scratchchin scratchchin

Oct 19th 2012 new

Cardinals win 8-3 in Game 4 and are one win away from going to the World Series! biggrin highfive Let tonight be the night the Cardinals clinch! Rematch of the 2006 World Series, please! Praying

Oct 19th 2012 new
Cardinals celebration put on ice as the Giants force Game 6 back to San Francisco behind Barry Zito. Final score: Giants 5 Cardinals 0. weeping weeping weeping What a heartbreaker!
Oct 21st 2012 new
Cardinals fail to clinch again as the Giants beat them 6-1 and force Game 7. weeping weeping weeping sad irked irked
Oct 22nd 2012 new

Sorry to all the Cardinal fans. They couldn't clinch it this year. sad

On a brighter note.....TIGERS against the Giants. Looking forward to the series. biggrin

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Sorry to all the Cardinal fans. They couldn't clinch it this year. On a brigh...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Sorry to all the Cardinal fans. They couldn't clinch it this year.

On a brighter note.....TIGERS against the Giants. Looking forward to the series.

--hide--
highfive That makes two of us, Linda! But.....methinks that we'll be on opposite sides of the field! I just LOVE my Giants!! Ever since my Daddy took me out to the old "Stick" in the fog. Good old Say-Hey Willie days! i can still taste those hot dogs and mustard, and feel the freezing cold wind from the Bay....

On the other hand, I will be rooting for Phil Coke---can't let down a hometown-boy, even if he is wearing the wrong color shirt! laughing laughing

Posts 11 - 20 of 33