Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Sorry to all the Cardinal fans. They couldn't clinch it this year. On a brigh...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Sorry to all the Cardinal fans. They couldn't clinch it this year.

On a brighter note.....TIGERS against the Giants. Looking forward to the series.

--hide--
highfive That makes two of us, Linda! But.....methinks that we'll be on opposite sides of the field! I just LOVE my Giants!! Ever since my Daddy took me out to the old "Stick" in the fog. Good old Say-Hey Willie days! i can still taste those hot dogs and mustard, and feel the freezing cold wind from the Bay....

On the other hand, I will be rooting for Phil Coke---can't let down a hometown-boy, even if he is wearing the wrong color shirt! laughing laughing

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: That makes two of us, Linda! But.....methinks that we'll be on opposite sides of the field!...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

That makes two of us, Linda! But.....methinks that we'll be on opposite sides of the field! I just LOVE my Giants!! Ever since my Daddy took me out to the old "Stick" in the fog. Good old Say-Hey Willie days! i can still taste those hot dogs and mustard, and feel the freezing cold wind from the Bay....

On the other hand, I will be rooting for Phil Coke---can't let down a hometown-boy, even if he is wearing the wrong color shirt!

--hide--
Nothing wrong with a little friendly rivalry, Bev. wink

We do thank y'all for sending Phil Coke our way. What were y'all thinking?? scratchchin laughing

He's proved to be a great closing pitcher for us. baseball clap Bow

Oct 23rd 2012 new
I'm so bummed out the Cardinals season comes to an end as they fall to the Giants 9-0! sad sad weeping weeping hissyfit hissyfit irked irked Well the Cardinals and their fans like me got to look to next year. But Congradulations to the Giants for winning the National League pennant!
Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I'm so bummed out the Cardinals season comes to an end as they fall to the Giants 9-0! Well the Cardin...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I'm so bummed out the Cardinals season comes to an end as they fall to the Giants 9-0! Well the Cardinals and their fans like me got to look to next year. But Congradulations to the Giants for winning the National League pennant!
--hide--
Thank you, Tom...Sorry your Cards had to end their season so close to the finale.

However, I really look forward to sparring with Linda, the Algonac Queen! Mwaahaha~~~! raspberry

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Thank you, Tom...Sorry your Cards had to end their season so close to the finale.Howeve...

Thank you, Tom...Sorry your Cards had to end their season so close to the finale.

However, I really look forward to sparring with Linda, the Algonac Queen! Mwaahaha~~~!

--hide--
Got no time for sparring right now...The Tigers need my complete attention. Oh boy do they ever. laughing hyper raspberry

Oct 24th 2012 new

UNFREAKING REAL PANDA!

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: UNFREAKING REAL PANDA!
(Quote) John-324285 said:

UNFREAKING REAL PANDA!

--hide--
highfive highfive Three more to go!

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Three more to go!

Three more to go!

--hide--
This one is over yet. The Tigers will come back and claw your eyes out. laughing laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: This one is over yet. The Tigers will come back and claw your eyes out.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

This one is over yet. The Tigers will come back and claw your eyes out.

--hide--
Couldn't have said it better myself... laughing laughing laughing faint

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: This one is over yet. The Ti...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

This one is over yet. The Tigers will come back and claw your eyes out.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

--hide--
Maybe a Freudian slip... laughing laughing shhh

Posts 21 - 30 of 33