Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Interviews

Oct 17th 2012 new
Hello,

I just completely embarrassed myself. I took someone's interview that i completely did not mean to send...meaning that i did not want this person to know that I had visited the profile.

Ironically, I had done the same thing about a month ago. I answered the interview questions just to be able to see the next question. There were only a couple questions. Before I knew what happened, CM sent a message that I had completed the interview!

Please change it back the way it used to be. This has caused a most embarrassing situation for me.

Helen
Oct 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Hello, I just completely embarrassed myself. I took someone's interview that i completely di...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Hello,

I just completely embarrassed myself. I took someone's interview that i completely did not mean to send...meaning that i did not want this person to know that I had visited the profile.

Ironically, I had done the same thing about a month ago. I answered the interview questions just to be able to see the next question. There were only a couple questions. Before I knew what happened, CM sent a message that I had completed the interview!

Please change it back the way it used to be. This has caused a most embarrassing situation for me.

Helen
--hide--
hey helen, looking or not, embarrassed or not, did it work? did he come back and look at your site? if he did not look at your site, or again look at your site, then he should be the embarassed one because he does not have manners. or he has manners of a goat! its like saying "hi" and no response!

Oct 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: hey Helen, looking or not, embarrassed or not, did it work? did he come back and look at your site? if he did n...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

hey Helen, looking or not, embarrassed or not, did it work? did he come back and look at your site? if he did not look at your site, or again look at your site, then he should be the embarrassed one because he does not have manners. or he has manners of a goat! its like saying "hi" and no response!

--hide--

Hello Helen! It wasn't a gentleman's profile! That is why it is/was so embarrassing!
Oct 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Hello Helen! It wasn't a gentleman's profile! That is why it is/was so embarrassing!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Hello Helen! It wasn't a gentleman's profile! That is why it is/was so embarrassing!
--hide--
u r a silly person! but have you had responses when you do "view"? and thanks for sharing!

Oct 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Hello Helen! It wasn't a gentleman's profile! That is why it is/was so embarrassing!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

--hide--

Hi Helen,

Maybe just write her and explain. Everyone makes mistakes and navigating CM is sometimes tricky. If I slightly move my mouse over some areas, i accidentally check profiles I didn't intend to either.

Oct 21st 2012 new

Helen, don't feel too embarrassed! We all do things like that and feel like a heel every now and again! Recently, there was friend of a friend who contact and friended me on FB. I thought he was cute and seemed nice, so I accepted.

I then went on to totally do the dumbest thing. I posted MY staus update on HIS wall somehow. It read: Thank you for all of your prayers. Our little girl is doing so much better now......It wound up looking like this guy had some "love child". Oh my word he got messages from HIS friends saying they didn't know he had a daughter LOL.

I was humiliated at the time, but I got over it after a couple of months, and he did, too.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6