Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

10/19/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: Elizabeth, I bought it earlier today! Van's the man...
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

Elizabeth, I bought it earlier today! Van's the man...

--hide--

You are absolutely right, Sandra. lovestruck! smile

- Elizabeth

10/20/2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: In the midst of this stressful presidential election campaign I decided to try to find something to balance...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

In the midst of this stressful presidential election campaign I decided to try to find something to balance the heated debates, both on TV and off. So I bought the new Van Morrison CD. It's great! It's so smooth and relaxing. Makes the commute a sheer pleasure. Wondered if anyone else has bought it or if you can recommend new CDs from our generation.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked it out & I love that CD. I was blessed to win Michael Bolton tickets last spring & I have his music on my Itunes & it does keep me company quite often.....
10/20/2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: In the midst of this stressful presidential election campaign I decided to try to find something to balance...

In the midst of this stressful presidential election campaign I decided to try to find something to balance the heated debates, both on TV and off. So I bought the new Van Morrison CD. It's great! It's so smooth and relaxing. Makes the commute a sheer pleasure. Wondered if anyone else has bought it or if you can recommend new CDs from our generation.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

What is the name of his New CD?? I found an older album on ITunes & will keep my eyes open for his new music.
10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: In the midst of this stressful presidential election campaign I decided to try to find someth...

- Elizabeth

--hide--

I LOVE VanMorrison !! lovestruck! lovestruck! heartbeat heartbeat

I also like Ave Maria - very soothing.

11/04/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: What is the name of his New CD?? I found an older album on ITunes & will keep my eyes open f...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

What is the name of his New CD?? I found an older album on ITunes & will keep my eyes open for his new music.
--hide--

Born to sing: No plan B.

I picked up his "Back on Top" CD years ago when it first came out. It's still one of my "go to" CD's when I want to be pumped out. It's more uplifting then relaxing. Very motivating! Great tunes - which is why Van is the Man!

Posts 11 - 15 of 15