Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Problems

10/19/2012 new
Yesterday another CM member had given me her email address and later that day complained that she was being spammed. I had never written her, nor had I added her email address to my address book. She raised the possibility that my account here had been hacked. Today my inbox is weird because it is not saying if messages are read or not and it is not giving me a button to actually send an emotiogram. Does anyone have any suggestions about what is going on? Rob
10/19/2012 new

Rob, you'd probably get a faster answer if you submit a Help Ticket..

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Rob-598533 said: Yesterday another CM member had given me her email address and later that day complained that she was bein...
(Quote) Rob-598533 said: Yesterday another CM member had given me her email address and later that day complained that she was being spammed. I had never written her, nor had I added her email address to my address book. She raised the possibility that my account here had been hacked. Today my inbox is weird because it is not saying if messages are read or not and it is not giving me a button to actually send an emotiogram. Does anyone have any suggestions about what is going on? Rob
--hide--

All is quiet on the security front as it relates to CatholicMatch. We have regular PCI Compliance scans, and we have had no indication of any kind of security issue.

A person who gave their email out to you has most likely given it out to other people, and giving out your email address to someone before you are comfortable with them and have established a repoir is inadvisable. Please make use of the anonymity that communicating through CatholicMatch provides. And remember: any email address - even a newly created one - can receive spam. Treat all messages from unexpected sources as untrustworthy.

10/24/2012 new
Due to technical changes in this website I am unable to post a new thread, and I tried fill out a help ticket but I was not able to do that either.
10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Due to technical changes in this website I am unable to post a new thread, and I tried fill out a he...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Due to technical changes in this website I am unable to post a new thread, and I tried fill out a help ticket but I was not able to do that either.
--hide--

Are you using a PC or a mobile deice?

What messages are displayed when you attempt these operations?

What forum(s) did you attempt to create a topic in? Can you post replies (other than here)?

11/01/2012 new
I am using a computer. I do not have a mobile device but I keep coming up with Catholic match mobile which is frustrating.
11/03/2012 new

At the bottom of the page, select "Main Site" in order to return to the regular version of the site.

11/03/2012 new

(Quote) Rob-598533 said: Today my inbox is weird because it is not saying if messages are read...
(Quote) Rob-598533 said: Today my inbox is weird because it is not saying if messages are read...
--hide--

What indicatates whether or not a message sent has been read? I have been trying to determine this without success... eyepopping

Posts 1 - 8 of 8