Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

One of the things I love from an event is sharing the pictures with those who attended and sharing them with others who may be interested in attending next year or someone comtemplating attending an event in the future. There's so many friendships made, laughter, fellowship and faith shared among the group. It's something wonderful! Here are just a few of the pictures I took...

Oct 21st 2012 new

Just looking at these again makes me so happy! Such a wonderful weekend for all of us - the weather was wonderful, fellowship amazing, and many connection were made by friends new and old. I was thrilled with SO MANY new attendees. Happy memories that will last a lifetime!

I hope other members post some of their photos too. If not - start stealing from that other site off of people's pages and repost 'em here! wink laughing

Oct 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-641892 said: One of the things I love from an event is sharing the pictures with those who attended and sha...
(Quote) Michelle-641892 said:

One of the things I love from an event is sharing the pictures with those who attended and sharing them with others who may be interested in attending next year or someone comtemplating attending an event in the future. There's so many friendships made, laughter, fellowship and faith shared among the group. It's something wonderful! Here are just a few of the pictures I took...

--hide--

Good Stuff Michelle

Oct 22nd 2012 new

Wonderful photos, Michelle!!! Thank you for sharing.

I hope to go to an Indy event one day... Praying

I have met a handful of Indy people (outside of Indy laughing ) and they have been the friendliest and warmest group of individuals. hug

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Ruanne-19340 said: Wonderful photos, Michelle!!! Thank you for sharing. I hope to go to an Indy event one day...
(Quote) Ruanne-19340 said:

Wonderful photos, Michelle!!! Thank you for sharing.

I hope to go to an Indy event one day...

I have met a handful of Indy people (outside of Indy ) and they have been the friendliest and warmest group of individuals.

--hide--

Awww Ruanne- either you need to come to Indy or I need to head back to CA for a visit with my SoCal girls! I miss you all! hug hug hug

NOTE: Our Christmas party is Dec 1st, and the Chili Cook Off is the Sat before Valentine's Day. Check that calendar and think about it!

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Awww Ruanne- either you need to come to Indy or I need to head back to CA for a visit wit...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Awww Ruanne- either you need to come to Indy or I need to head back to CA for a visit with my SoCal girls! I miss you all!

NOTE: Our Christmas party is Dec 1st, and the Chili Cook Off is the Sat before Valentine's Day. Check that calendar and think about it!

--hide--
Grreat photos, and looks like a beautiful fall weekend!! But Mary, I don't think I can handle the MidWest winters for the Christmas Party or Chili cookoff--isn't that ice-fishing time???

Oct 26th 2012 new

Aw Beverly, it's not that bad. Just a few days in the cold temps, then back to your normal life. But the warmth of the fellowship will be more than worth it. hug

Oct 26th 2012 new

Great pics and looks like great fun!!

Posts 1 - 8 of 8