Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jane-794001 said: How does annullment effect Social Security from your former husband?
(Quote) Jane-794001 said:

How does annullment effect Social Security from your former husband?

--hide--

Check with an attorney, but I'm not aware of any civil jurisdiction that recognises Catholic Church annulments in any way.

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jane-794001 said: I have considered going for an anullment but don't have the money to do it. Is there any help?...
(Quote) Jane-794001 said:

I have considered going for an anullment but don't have the money to do it. Is there any help?

--hide--

Many diocese will waive part or all of the fee based on ability to pay. Check with the marriage tribunal in your diocese for details.

Oct 28th 2012 new

[quote]Jerry-74383 said:

Check with an attorney, but I'm not aware of any civil jurisdiction that recognises Catholic Church annulments in any way.

Thank you that helps on both questions. Jane

Posts 11 - 13 of 13