Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice and vodka...
So What's everyone drinking?

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice a...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice and vodka...
So What's everyone drinking?

--hide--

Red wine, preferably Rioja

10/23/2012 new

I'm partial to Peach Fresca and lite cranberry juice. Oh, you meant alcohol? mischievous Well then, add a little vodka!

Cat

10/23/2012 new

During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice being Strongbow. I did have a Pink Squirrel on my birthday because I couldn't pass up a drink with a name like that!

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice be...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice being Strongbow. I did have a Pink Squirrel on my birthday because I couldn't pass up a drink with a name like that!

--hide--

Well, I am not too knowledgeable about drinks...haven't heard of those...

10/24/2012 new

Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)

10/24/2012 new

I like Mojitos and Micheladas...a bloody Mary beer of sorts.

10/24/2012 new

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist? wink

10/24/2012 new

Dirty martini, extra olives please

10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)

--hide--

Hmmm I keep trying to like green tea...but just can't make it happen!

Posts 1 - 10 of 45