Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!I am drinking water......
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist?

--hide--

Cherie, you are a beautiful lady...I think that bartender would just ask you for a date!
By the by, I sometime get water...they gladly give it...I prefer it bubbly with a little lemon...makes me feel like I am still having a cocktail!

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!I am drinking water......
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist?

--hide--

Cherie, you are a beautiful lady...I think that bartender would just ask you for a date!
By the by, I sometime get water...they gladly give it...I prefer it bubbly with a little lemon...makes me feel like I am still having a cocktail!

Oct 24th 2012 new

Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.

Oct 24th 2012 new
Smirnoffs and Coors!!! thumbsup
Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: Smirnoffs and Coors!!!
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: Smirnoffs and Coors!!!
--hide--

Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question.
I think my first 'drink' was a Coors...but with 1/2 7Up...not bad!
Not sure I would touch the stuff nowadays...too many good microbreweries.

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.

--hide--

Yum! My coworker keeps trying to get me to make Cider...my parents have a small orchard...someday!

Oct 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question. I think my first 'drink' was a Coors.....
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question.
I think my first 'drink' was a Coors...but with 1/2 7Up...not bad!
Not sure I would touch the stuff nowadays...too many good microbreweries.

--hide--

Beer before liquor, never sicker.

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

If by together you mean in the same night then yes. If you're asking me if I'm a two-fisted drinker then no.
Oct 25th 2012 new

John Daly's are good, I like lime-a-ritas and I like michelob ultra. I also enjoy mojitos.

shhh

Oct 25th 2012 new

Juice.tea,coconut water and water.

Oct 25th 2012 new

Water, tea, Crystal Light (seriously)

Posts 11 - 20 of 45