Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!I am drinking water......
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist?

--hide--

Cherie, you are a beautiful lady...I think that bartender would just ask you for a date!
By the by, I sometime get water...they gladly give it...I prefer it bubbly with a little lemon...makes me feel like I am still having a cocktail!

10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!I am drinking water......
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist?

--hide--

Cherie, you are a beautiful lady...I think that bartender would just ask you for a date!
By the by, I sometime get water...they gladly give it...I prefer it bubbly with a little lemon...makes me feel like I am still having a cocktail!

10/24/2012 new

Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.

10/24/2012 new
Smirnoffs and Coors!!! thumbsup
10/24/2012 new

(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: Smirnoffs and Coors!!!
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: Smirnoffs and Coors!!!
--hide--

Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question.
I think my first 'drink' was a Coors...but with 1/2 7Up...not bad!
Not sure I would touch the stuff nowadays...too many good microbreweries.

10/24/2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Cheap ginger ale. Though, there's home brewed hard cider under the kitchen table.

--hide--

Yum! My coworker keeps trying to get me to make Cider...my parents have a small orchard...someday!

10/24/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question. I think my first 'drink' was a Coors.....
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Together...? Separate? That is probably a dumb question.
I think my first 'drink' was a Coors...but with 1/2 7Up...not bad!
Not sure I would touch the stuff nowadays...too many good microbreweries.

--hide--

Beer before liquor, never sicker.

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

If by together you mean in the same night then yes. If you're asking me if I'm a two-fisted drinker then no.
10/25/2012 new

John Daly's are good, I like lime-a-ritas and I like michelob ultra. I also enjoy mojitos.

shhh

10/25/2012 new

Juice.tea,coconut water and water.

10/25/2012 new

Water, tea, Crystal Light (seriously)

Posts 11 - 20 of 45