Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/30/2012 new

Guess I am boring. Nothing more than coffee (has to good though)

10/30/2012 new

(Quote) Sid-720187 said: beer and coffee, but never together :)
(Quote) Sid-720187 said:

beer and coffee, but never together :)

--hide--

But coffee with a shot of Bailey's, now that's something. smile

10/30/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said:Yum! My coworker keeps trying to get me to make Cider...my parents have a small orchard...someday!
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:
Yum! My coworker keeps trying to get me to make Cider...my parents have a small orchard...someday!

--hide--

It's not that hard. Especially if you're already pressing the apples for juice (sweet cider).

10/30/2012 new

alcohol kicked my butt something awful. 30 years and i finally called it quits.

but when i drank, my favorites were german or dutch beers and red wines from central california and france.

10/31/2012 new

Gotta have my two cups of coffee in the morning! I had a rough start yesterday when my coffee maker didn't work. I'm happy to say, the new one I remembered to buy late last night worked beautifully! It has a timer, so it was brewed and waiting for me. I'm living the dream now, people!

Posts 41 - 45 of 45