Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 27th 2013 new

Granted,but people shold takeThe Godfathers Advice.Children should not talk when they should listen soapbox gangster duck
I wish I would never get snow again.

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Granted,but people shold takeThe Godfathers Advice.Children should not talk when they should list...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Granted,but people shold takeThe Godfathers Advice.Children should not talk when they should listen
I wish I would never get snow again.

--hide--


Granted, but instead you will get lots of rain.

I wish for warm weather.

Feb 28th 2013 new

Granted..

I wish for the sites and smells of spring.

Feb 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Granted.. I wish for the sites and smells of spring.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Granted..

I wish for the sites and smells of spring.

--hide--
Granted, but you will get allergies.

I wish people would stop teasing me about putting snow tires on my Rolling Along
Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Granted, but you will get allergies. I wish people would stop teasing me about putting snow tir...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Granted, but you will get allergies.

I wish people would stop teasing me about putting snow tires on my
--hide--


Granted but there will be no snow for the snow tires


I wish that all the snow would disappear

Feb 28th 2013 new

Granted.Ill get rid of it also.But,Ill want CA$H$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I wish I could fly.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Granted.Ill get rid of it also.But,Ill want CA$H$$$$$$$$$$$$$I wish I could fly.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Granted.Ill get rid of it also.But,Ill want CA$H$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I wish I could fly.

--hide--


Granted but you will only be able to fly for five minutes at a time.

I wish that animals could talk

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Granted but you will only be able to fly for five minutes at a time. I wish...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:


Granted but you will only be able to fly for five minutes at a time.

I wish that animals could talk

--hide--
Granted, but now you have to change your name to Dr Dolittle


I wish I had another wish...

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Granted, but now you have to change your name to Dr Dolittle I wish I had another wi...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Granted, but now you have to change your name to Dr Dolittle


I wish I had another wish...

--hide--


Granted but you just wasted a wish on a wish

I wish that the snowstorm that is on it's way would head north biggrin

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Granted but you just wasted a wish on a wish I wish that the snowstorm that...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:


Granted but you just wasted a wish on a wish

I wish that the snowstorm that is on it's way would head north

--hide--
Granted

it's headed our way...

i wish i was going on vacaition to a deseted island.

Posts 21 - 30 of 50