Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 18 new
Granted! A million brain cells AND heart beats, and prayers that both are used to the greater glory of God!

i wish I had a one way ticket to .........wherever our God wants me to be!
Jun 20 new
Granted,but it might be as a missionary in the slums of Kolcutta.

I wish I didn't have to go to sleep now..
Jun 23 new
Granted ~ in never never land you pick wherever, you never have to sleep! (sounds like Heaven)

I wish I were camping on the beach on a tropical island, where there is peace on earth and no need for sunscreen. heart wink flower

Jun 23 new
Granted, but now you're stuck there on that island for 15 years with Gilligan, the Skipper, and the Howells...

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener lil mikie

www.youtube.com
Jun 24 new

Granted,but I don't think you would last very long..

I wish there was more action in my "in box"!!
Jun 25 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Granted, but now you're stuck there on that island for 15 years with Gilligan, the Skipper, and the Howells...

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZcBw7s4hg
LOL Michael! Oh Lovey what do we wear to dinner tonight?! That Oscar Meyer thing can be arranged...I've got that song in my head. We always wished the hot dog mobile would come through our neighborhood but nver did :_(
Jun 25 new
Wish granted! Hot Dog Mobile at your door ,5:30 every evening for the next 6 months Jane,to make up for what you missed out on. I wish I could run with ease-it's painful to be short of breath and have sore quads.:(
Aug 14 new
Granted,but you still get tired. I wish I was a boy again.
Aug 15 new
Granted, but now Brian has to unretire and go back to working hard all over again for all of those years
Jan 29 new
Granted,but Michael can help pa$$ the hat for Brian. biggrin
Posts 41 - 50 of 50