Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 11th 2012 new
Well not a chocoholics forum?

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.

So for all of our new members, as well as returning members, here are the ground rules....

You ask "Liza" (a.k.a me) any burning question that's on your mind and Liza will answer it. Please sign the question with some silly name, such as, "Curious in California". This topic is meant to fun and lighthearted, and as such, my replies will be along those lines.

So, what's on your mind today???

--hide--
Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I knew she did because she's said that before! But Liza must have a "crystal ball" ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I knew she did because she's said that before! But Liza must have a "crystal ball" because the Dallas Cowboys pulled out the win!

Signed,
All quiet on the Mesquite front!

--hide--
Dear All Quite on the Mesquite Front,

Liza don't need no stinkin "crystal ball"......she had "faith" in her beloved Cowboys. You get a Gold Star! cowboy clap Bow

That crazy Linda chick though......she wimped out and picked those Eagles. Boy did they get their "feathers plucked"!!! wink gangster Chicken??? cowboy

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Well not a chocoholics forum?
(Quote) John-759808 said: Well not a chocoholics forum?

--hide--
Dear John,

Say what???

Nov 12th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

You were so right. And my beloved Cowboys won....and convincingly....and now I feel bad cause I picked against them.

No crystal ball needed? I believe you. And I now believe in my Cowboys....at least for the next two weeks!

Signed,

Believer in the Dallas Cowboys

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Liza, You were so right. And my beloved Cowboys won....and convincingly....and now I ...

Dear Liza,

You were so right. And my beloved Cowboys won....and convincingly....and now I feel bad cause I picked against them.

No crystal ball needed? I believe you. And I now believe in my Cowboys....at least for the next two weeks!

Signed,

Believer in the Dallas Cowboys

--hide--
Dear Believer in the Dallas Cowboys,

Liza is VERY happy to have made a "believer" out of you. heart

Don't feel bad about picking against them though, I'm sure they'll give you reasons to disbelieve again. wink laughing laughing

And Liza doesn't need a "crystal ball" to foresee this. shhh wink

Nov 12th 2012 new
Dear Miss Liza

Why does it seem like vacation time always flys by so quickly?

Miss Oklahoma sad that her time away flew by.....
Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Dear Miss Liza Why does it seem like vacation time always flys by so quickly? Miss Oklah...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Dear Miss Liza

Why does it seem like vacation time always flys by so quickly?

Miss Oklahoma sad that her time away flew by.....
--hide--
Dear Miss Oklahoima sad that her time away flew by,

Liza thinks maybe you should take the train next time. wink laughing laughing

Nov 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Miss Oklahoima sad that her time away flew by, Liza thinks maybe you shoul...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Miss Oklahoima sad that her time away flew by,

Liza thinks maybe you should take the train next time.

--hide--

Hmmm that would be fun!!!
Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

Wondering just what Ms Liza thinks about the game between the Lions vs Texans on Thanksgiving Day? Since Lions are ALWAYS at home

on Thanksgiving....does this give them a fighting chance?

Me thinks it does.....but just a chance. My $ will be on the Texans

Signed,

"Home grown" Texan

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Liza, Wondering just what Ms Liza thinks about the game between the Lions vs Texans o...

Dear Liza,

Wondering just what Ms Liza thinks about the game between the Lions vs Texans on Thanksgiving Day? Since Lions are ALWAYS at home

on Thanksgiving....does this give them a fighting chance?

Me thinks it does.....but just a chance. My $ will be on the Texans

Signed,

"Home grown" Texan

--hide--
Dear "Home grown" Texan,

Liza doesn't think the Lions have a chance of winning. shhh

One only has to go back and look at their stats for Thanksgiving games. shocked

Now, should the Lions by some "miracle win the game.......

Liza will celebrate with a "Texas" size piece of caaaaake!!! laughing laughing wink Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Posts 181 - 190 of 200