Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear "Home grown" Texan, Liza doesn't think the Lions have a chance...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear "Home grown" Texan,

Liza doesn't think the Lions have a chance of winning.

One only has to go back and look at their stats for Thanksgiving games.

Now, should the Lions by some "miracle win the game.......

Liza will celebrate with a "Texas" size piece of caaaaake!!!

--hide--
Dear Liza,

If it's that big we might need to: youtu.be

Signed,

Dancing in Big D

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Liza, If it's that big we might need to: http://youtu.be/OFzNXUUSFF0 <...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Liza,

If it's that big we might need to: youtu.be

Signed,

Dancing in Big D

--hide--
Dear Dancing in Big D,

Liza likes your "Caaaaaake" song. You get a Gold Star! clap Bow

However, speaking of football and cutting big things, this might be more of a manly thang......... laughing laughing cheese

youtu.be

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

How bad is bad? Do you think a girl could get repremanded for a little fun on a dating
site?

signed "My mind is working on a new topic"

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Dear Liza, How bad is bad? Do you think a girl could get repremanded for a little fun on...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Dear Liza,

How bad is bad? Do you think a girl could get repremanded for a little fun on a dating
site?

signed "My mind is working on a new topic"

--hide--
Dear My mind is working on a new topic,

Liza is probably not the gal to ask about "Bad"....... muted

Cause some have said Liza doesn't have a good bone in her body. shhh shocked

As far as having a little fun on a dating site....Liza says, "Let the fun begin". Liza can handle the "hot" men.....

I mean "Hot Topics. wink flamed flamed

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Liza,
I seem to recall a dude on here named Jeremy.....who appeared to be the male counterpart to "Ask Liza" What do YOU think about the return
of "Ask Jeremy"? Because it would appear another addition of "Ask Liza" is about to be "put to bed"?

Signed,
Jerry......or is it Jeremy?

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Liza,I seem to recall a dude on here named Jeremy.....who appeared to be the male counte...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Liza,
I seem to recall a dude on here named Jeremy.....who appeared to be the male counterpart to "Ask Liza" What do YOU think about the return
of "Ask Jeremy"? Because it would appear another addition of "Ask Liza" is about to be "put to bed"?

Signed,
Jerry......or is it Jeremy?

--hide--
Dear Jerry.....or is it Jeremy????

Liza remembers this dude "Jeremy" you speak of. heart

He was one "BTTB" dude. Liza thinks it would be nice to get the male perspective for a change. wink faint

Liza does love the men, but she's not going to be putting any of them in the "bed" laughing laughing faint

This is a Catholic site after all. wink shhh

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Liza,
would I have better luck on here if I dyed my hair brown and moved someplace warmer and more exotic?

signed, the Gray Snowman snowman

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Dear Liza,would I have better luck on here if I dyed my hair brown and moved someplace warme...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Dear Liza,
would I have better luck on here if I dyed my hair brown and moved someplace warmer and more exotic?

signed, the Gray Snowman

--hide--
Dear Gray Snowman,

Liza seems to recall an old saying that goes something like this......

"There might be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the furnace". flamed wink

Besides, Liza is rather fond of the "Old Gray Mares". wink laughing laughing

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: Dear Liza,would I have better luck on here...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

Dear Liza,

signed, the Gray Snowman

Dear Gray Snowman,

Liza seems to recall an old saying that goes something like this......

"There might be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the furnace".

Besides, Liza is rather fond of the "Old Gray Mares".

--hide--

as for part two: would I be better off for attractin' lady's handkerchief if I lived in Florida, Texas, Arizona, or California, versus the frozen tundra of the North, with the second worst winters in the lower 48???

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: as for part two: would I be better off for attractin' if I lived in Florida, Texas, ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

as for part two: would I be better off for attractin' if I lived in Florida, Texas, Arizona, or California, versus the frozen tundra of the North, with the second worst winters in the lower 48???

--hide--
we may never know.

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200