Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 24th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

When will the silly USA get with the program and adopt the metric system?

Signed,

Not trying to pick a fight over which country is better...it's no contest! Canada

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Dear Liza,Can you explain why I have such a hard time keeping my schedule straight in the...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Liza,

Can you explain why I have such a hard time keeping my schedule straight in the evenings? Could it be a moon phase or changing of the seasons? I feel like a chicken with my head cut off.

Sincerely,

Tired of Poultry in Big Lake

--hide--
Dear Tired Of Poultry In Big Lake,

Stop the insanity and get off those crooked roads. This should "Straighten" out your problem.

Now, bout that chicken with your head cut off thang....that's better than having to deal with folks "blowing smoke up your butt"!! laughing laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Dear Liza, When will the silly USA get with the program and adopt the metric system? <...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Dear Liza,

Signed,

Not trying to pick a fight over which country is better...it's no contest!

--hide--
Dear Not Trying To Pick A Fight,

Liza think's our neighbors to the north should come out of the dark ages and get with the USA's system. angel

Don't bother arguing with me, cause I'm a woman, so of course I'm right. wink laughing laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Not Trying To Pick A Fight, Liza think's our neighbors to the north shou...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Liza think's our neighbors to the north should come out of the dark ages and get with the USA's system.

Don't bother arguing with me, cause I'm a woman, so of course I'm right.

--hide--

So then you agree Canada is awesome? Awesome!

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Frustrated For Looking For What Seems Like Forever, Liza thinks you need to ...

Dear Frustrated For Looking For What Seems Like Forever,

Liza thinks you need to quit looking for your Mister, and just hang out with your Sistha!!

You do know that the Sisthas have brothers, right??

--hide--
thumbsup

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Peter-189584 said: Dear Liza, When will the silly USA get w...

Quote:
Peter-189584 said:

Dear Liza,

Signed,

Not trying to pick a fight over which country is better...it's no contest!

Liza think's our neighbors to the north should come out of the dark ages and get with the USA's system.

Don't bother arguing with me, cause I'm a woman, so of course I'm right.

--hide--

Dear Liza,
when will those Canadians finally kick that extra guy off the field and stop punting on third down? rolling eyes scratchchin

Signed,
Three yards and a cloud of dust flamed

Oct 24th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

Why??

Sincerely,

Just Wondering

Oct 24th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

Is your name spelled Liza and pronounced Linda, or vice-versa?

Signed,

Baffled, Bewildered, and Befuddled

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So then you agree Canada is awesome? Awesome!
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

So then you agree Canada is awesome? Awesome!

--hide--
Liza think's you're confused in Canada!!

Must be all that cold artic air you breathe....I do believe "Brain Freeze" has taken over!! laughing laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Dear Liza,when will those Canadians finally kick that extra guy off the field and stop p...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Dear Liza,
when will those Canadians finally kick that extra guy off the field and stop punting on third down?

Signed,
Three yards and a cloud of dust

--hide--
Dear Three Yards And A Cloud Dust,

Liza thinks those Canadians really need all the advantage they can get!! shhh tongue

P.S. Why do you think we don't let them play in the good ole USA?? Yep, you guessed it, they need to be able to count past three. laughing laughing

Posts 21 - 30 of 200