Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Dear Liza -Have you heard the latest - they say (not sure who they are) that it takes 13 ...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Dear Liza -

Have you heard the latest - they say (not sure who they are) that it takes 13 face to face's with different fella's before a match is made. I think they meant 13 years if you are on CM

This to me sounds like the new bakers dozen on match making sites

Signed -

Baffled in Minnesota about on line dating

--hide--
Dear Baffled in Minnesota about on line dating,

Liza has not heard what "they" are saying, but thinks 13 is a VERY unlucky number......

Which might explain why nuttin is happen' on CM. I say eat the donuts and forget all this online dating stuff. wink laughing laughing

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Baffled in Minnesota about on line dating, Liza has not heard what "the...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Baffled in Minnesota about on line dating,

Liza has not heard what "they" are saying, but thinks 13 is a VERY unlucky number......

Which might explain why nuttin is happen' on CM. I say eat the donuts and forget all this online dating stuff.

--hide--
Thanks Liza -

I think I will have a mini jelly filled raspberry bismarck (instead of a donut) and some football shaped Oreo cookies, an ice cream sammich and a big glass of chocolate milk.

Signed Dating Disaasters 101

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Thanks Liza -I think I will have a mini jelly filled raspberry bismarck (instead of a don...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Thanks Liza -

I think I will have a mini jelly filled raspberry bismarck (instead of a donut) and some football shaped Oreo cookies, an ice cream sammich and a big glass of chocolate milk.

Signed Dating Disaasters 101

--hide--
Dear Dating Disasters 101,

Liza is gonna join you in this late night snack, in fact I've got a berry pie in the oven right now. (better than a bun in the oven) laughing Chef

Seems as if there's nuttin else to nibble on. wink

Oct 25th 2012 new

Dear Liza,

I really don't have a question but I enjoyed chuckling over the answers for the others you've given and just wanted to thank you for reminding me that CM can be fun and not all work...you know trying to save the world or at least our faith and all has kept me very busy these last few weeks. I especially agree with your answer about hangin with the sisters.

Signed...questionless but just wanted to particpate in my favorite thread!

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads. ...

It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.

So for all of our new members, as well as returning members, here are the ground rules....

You ask "Liza" (a.k.a me) any burning question that's on your mind and Liza will answer it. Please sign the question with some silly name, such as, "Curious in California". This topic is meant to fun and lighthearted, and as such, my replies will be along those lines.

So, what's on your mind today???

--hide--

Liza, when talking to a canadian, why do they end everything by sayin aye?

Oct 25th 2012 new

Lizza,

Why do guys send emotigrams without any message attached?

Signed confused cool kitty kat in Canada eh .........lol

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Dear Liza,I really don't have a question but I enjoyed chuckling over the answer...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Dear Liza,

I really don't have a question but I enjoyed chuckling over the answers for the others you've given and just wanted to thank you for reminding me that CM can be fun and not all work...you know trying to save the world or at least our faith and all has kept me very busy these last few weeks. I especially agree with your answer about hangin with the sisters.

Signed...questionless but just wanted to particpate in my favorite thread!

--hide--
Dear Questionless but just wanted to participate in my favorite thread,

Liza understands what a challenge it's been for a blonde to save the world and all. tongue

Heck, Liza was starting to think you're really a brunette in disguise.......... but then she remembered some of your prior "blonder moments" posts. wink laughing laughing

p.s. Liza hears there's a sale at Walgreen's on Bold Brunette #6 hair dye. shhh hug

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Liza, when talking to a canadian, why do they end everything by sayin aye?
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Liza, when talking to a canadian, why do they end everything by sayin aye?

--hide--
Dear man in the crazy hat,

Liza hears those Canadians are a little slow on the up-take and what to make sure they get it right. Canada hug

Hence the need to say "Eh" after ever sentence. It's kind of like..."Lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat. laughing laughing

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: Lizza, Why do guys send emotigrams without any message attached? Signed confused co...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

Lizza,

Why do guys send emotigrams without any message attached?

Signed confused cool kitty kat in Canada eh .........lol

--hide--
Dear Confused Cool Kitty Kat In Canada, Eh,

Liza thinks the guys wander out of the "cave" every once in awhile and get all confused with this new fangled thang called words. monkey

Liza says throw them a hunk of meat as bait, and before you know it they'll be communicating in full sentences. laughing laughing

Oct 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Confused Cool Kitty Kat In Canada, Eh, Liza thinks the guys wander out of th...

Dear Confused Cool Kitty Kat In Canada, Eh,

Liza thinks the guys wander out of the "cave" every once in awhile and get all confused with this new fangled thang called words.

Liza says throw them a hunk of meat as bait, and before you know it they'll be communicating in full sentences.

--hide--

Yeah, and none of that cheap 75% / 25% ground beef either! irked You want our words, that ground beef had better begin at 90% or better! mischievous

theheart

Posts 41 - 50 of 200