Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/09/2012 new

Today marks the completion of the first of three novenas of petition. I pray that this novena is already conferring graces on those saying it and those for whom it is being said.

theheart

11/09/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Today marks the completion of the first of three novenas of petition. I pray that this nove...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Today marks the completion of the first of three novenas of petition. I pray that this novena is already conferring graces on those saying it and those for whom it is being said.

--hide--

Praying theheart rosary

11/10/2012 new

Day 10, Saturday November 10th, Luminous Mysteries

11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 10, Saturday November 10th, Luminous Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--
May Mary cover all and family members with her mantle and may God's continue to bless and guide us and all our family members.Amen Praying rosary theheart

11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 10, Saturday November 10th, Luminous Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

--hide--

Jesus again reveals Himself to us in the second Luminous Mystery. When His Mother comes to Him with the dilemma that the wedding party has run out of wine, He says to her, “Dear woman, why do you involve Me?” In saying this, Jesus reveals to us that He has not come for Himself. This is not His problem. He has come to serve, not to be served. He shows compassion for the bride and the groom. He converts the water into wine—the common into the finest. Likewise, He has come to convert us, common sinners into faithful believers—the finest to be presented to the “Master of the banquet.”

Do I recognize that, like Jesus, I too am called to serve? Am I prepared to be converted from the common to the finest?

from marystouch.org

11/10/2012 new

Praying theheart rosary theheart Praying
Dove

11/10/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying angel angel angel Praying Praying Praying

11/10/2012 new

rosary Praying theheart Dove

11/10/2012 new

The Novena posts will continue in another thread.

rosary

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200