Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 26th 2012 new

I will do it again

Oct 26th 2012 new

I'll be joining and praying for all the intentions within this CM prayer forum.

Oct 26th 2012 new

PrayingPlease count me in. rosary

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: I have volunteered to maintain the participants list. I will update it nightly. You may post pub...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

I have volunteered to maintain the participants list. I will update it nightly. You may post publicly here in this thread or privately message me. If you want to participate anonymously, you are encouraged to do so. I can post your presence on the list - anonymous CMer - and be named in this way. God knows who you are!

--hide--

Thanks so much Cherie. Just copy the format of the lists and daily mystery announcements from the previous Novena threads. s always, I'll post a mediation on the mysteries we pray each day.

rosary

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I'm in. Do we do a shared intention or do we choose our own.
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

I'm in. Do we do a shared intention or do we choose our own.

--hide--

Hi Neisha! Thanks for joining. The novena starts in 6 days so you have time to pray and reflect about your own novena intentions. The decision about your specific intentions is up to you alone. It's a good idea to ask your confessor or spiritual director (if you have one) to suggest an intention or two - but this isn't required.

As you begin each Rosary of the novena we recommend that you also ask Mary to pray for the intentions of all others saying the Novena at this time. This way, dozens of Novenas are said for each of us and our intentions.

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Hi Neisha! Thanks for joining.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Hi Neisha! Thanks for joining.

--hide--

Sorry - Nekeisha! (I'm a terrible typist.)

Oct 26th 2012 new

Gab and I are participating.. Bless you Praying rosary rosary

Oct 26th 2012 new

Hello David,

Thank you for your time to engage all of us in prayer. I would love to participate in this Novena- but I am a bit confused. Am I just supposed to say the rosary every day- or are there actual nine prayers to go with it? Please let me know and thank you and may God Bless your spirit!

Jacquelyn

Oct 26th 2012 new

I would like to say the 54 Day Rosary Novena so please count me in David.

Oct 26th 2012 new
I would love to participate! Add me to the list, please rosary
Posts 21 - 30 of 200