Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 26th 2012 new

Definitely in. God bless you all

Oct 26th 2012 new

You can count me in too. biggrin

Oct 26th 2012 new
I'd like to participate. Thank you!
Oct 26th 2012 new

Count me in!

Oct 26th 2012 new
I'm in.
Oct 26th 2012 new
I'll give it another shot ... please count me in!
Oct 26th 2012 new

I AM SUPER IN!!!

(Quote) David-364112 said: The last Novena was a great success. To my knowledge, more people participated than in any of the...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

The last Novena was a great success. To my knowledge, more people participated than in any of the previous novenas. Although it just ended on October 7, I'd like to organize another to begin on The Feast of All Saints and end on Christmas Eve. This will bring up through the month of the Poor Souls, the end of the liturgical year, and all the way through Advent to the beginning of Christmas. It's a time of year when it's very easy to forget the reason for the season. The daily Rosary helps us to stay focused.

Although it seems daunting, a daily Rosary is easy enough. We wall have 25 minutes of down time each day. We can pray it in our car going to or from work, or first thing in the morning. Whenever. It delights God when we spend this much time with Him and thinking about Him. Mary has made several promises to those who faithfully recite the Rosary. It becomes a life-changing and life-sustaining practice.

Please comment in this thread if you plan to participate.

--hide--

Oct 26th 2012 new
Count me in. Thanks.
Oct 27th 2012 new
Prayers
Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Sorry - Nekeisha! (I'm a terrible typist.)
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Sorry - Nekeisha! (I'm a terrible typist.)

--hide--

It's always nice to see my name misspelled a new way. biggrin

Posts 31 - 40 of 200