Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: I met Elvis yesterday at a party!
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

I met Elvis yesterday at a party!

--hide--

When's the new album coming out?

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: When's the new album coming out?
(Quote) John-132457 said:

When's the new album coming out?

--hide--
laughing laughing You get a Gold Star! clap Bow

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: I prefer crochet over knit but am teaching myself lace knitting out of a book right no...
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

I prefer crochet over knit but am teaching myself lace knitting out of a book right now. Spinning is very fun, I took a drop spindle class and loved it. Never tried a wheel though.

--hide--

I taught myself how to crochet but I have not been as successful with knitting although everyone is telling me how much easier knitting is, but I have learned how to copy some knitting patterns using Tunisian crochet.

Oct 29th 2012 new

I ran in.....and finished a marathon (26.2 miles) a long time ago of course!

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: Me too and I still can I'm just waiting for the right Dad to have him or her with.
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

Me too and I still can I'm just waiting for the right Dad to have him or her with.

--hide--

Mary, me too! Glad there is someone like me, who can relate! God bless, Veronica

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: Awwwww hugs Veronica
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

Awwwww hugs Veronica

--hide--

Thanks, Kathy! Hugs back at cha! God bless, Veronicawave theheart

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said:
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

--hide--

Thanks, Cat! Hugs to you too! God bless, Veronica wave theheart

Oct 29th 2012 new

I loveeeeeee the smell of bread being baked...and I could live on fresh, crusty bread with butter...mmmmmm!!!! wave fluffy biggrin

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Nessa-101876 said: I loveeeeeee the smell of bread being baked...and I could live on fresh, crusty bread with butter...
(Quote) Nessa-101876 said:

I loveeeeeee the smell of bread being baked...and I could live on fresh, crusty bread with butter...mmmmmm!!!!

--hide--
i would like a big bowl of hot veggie soup with that bread and butter!

Oct 29th 2012 new

biggrin My name is Cynthia but my nickname is Cindy.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200