Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 26th 2012 new

I've enjoyed civet coffee.

Oct 26th 2012 new

I am so grateful to God that He revealed Himself to me and continually gives me His abundant graces daily.

Oct 26th 2012 new

I dressed up in costume to watch the series finale of Battlestar Galactica.

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)

--hide--

hug

Oct 26th 2012 new
I joined the Marine Corps when I was 17 and still in high school.
Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)

--hide--

Awwwww hugs Veronica

Oct 26th 2012 new

When I have and Italian ice in a cup, I can't wait to turn it over to get to the best part on the bottom.

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM commu...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

Well I have no appendix :P

Oct 26th 2012 new
(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can ...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

I don't believe in fairy tales but I believe there is a man out there for me ... an intelligent, steady guy with a quirky sense of humor.

And nothing about me will scare him away (he will be that brave and patient...or crazy cool ).
Oct 26th 2012 new

God is calling me to do a Holy Hour with him everyday.

Posts 31 - 40 of 200