Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/26/2012 new

I've enjoyed civet coffee.

10/26/2012 new

I am so grateful to God that He revealed Himself to me and continually gives me His abundant graces daily.

10/26/2012 new

I dressed up in costume to watch the series finale of Battlestar Galactica.

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)

--hide--

hug

10/26/2012 new
I joined the Marine Corps when I was 17 and still in high school.
10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)

--hide--

Awwwww hugs Veronica

10/26/2012 new

When I have and Italian ice in a cup, I can't wait to turn it over to get to the best part on the bottom.

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM commu...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

Well I have no appendix :P

10/26/2012 new
(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can ...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

I don't believe in fairy tales but I believe there is a man out there for me ... an intelligent, steady guy with a quirky sense of humor.

And nothing about me will scare him away (he will be that brave and patient...or crazy cool ).
10/26/2012 new

God is calling me to do a Holy Hour with him everyday.

Posts 31 - 40 of 200