Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 26th 2012 new

I trimmed my own hair yesterday and it looks a lot better.

Oct 26th 2012 new
I have six awesome Godchildren, ranging from ages 35 to 1 year old.
Oct 26th 2012 new

I have to buy deer hunting licenses for my son and I because the opener is next weekend.

Oct 26th 2012 new

I'm always scared to try something new

Oct 26th 2012 new

I am terrified of needles.

Oct 26th 2012 new

I'm a very good cook. Chef

Oct 26th 2012 new
I want to be a crotchety old lady with a cane when I grow up! laughing

I already have the cane. My friends tell me I just need to get old. eyepopping irked laughing
Oct 26th 2012 new

I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken because I am never ever ever never ever sarcastic!

Oct 26th 2012 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: I always wanted to become a ZUMBA instructor! (closest emoticon I could find to dancing! )
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

I always wanted to become a ZUMBA instructor! (closest emoticon I could find to dancing! )

--hide--

Go for it. I love Zumba. I am pretty much addicted to it. embarassed
Oct 26th 2012 new
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I am marrying my CM Guy in 5 weeks! Thank you, Jesus! Don't ever give up hope...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I am marrying my CM Guy in 5 weeks! Thank you, Jesus!

Don't ever give up hope fellow CMers. Persistence, patience and prayer...CM works!
--hide--

Congratulations Joan. That is wonderful news.
Posts 51 - 60 of 200