Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 26th 2012 new
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: Congratulations Joan. That is wonderful news.
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said:

Congratulations Joan. That is wonderful news.
--hide--

Thank you, Lillibeth! May God bless you!
Oct 26th 2012 new

I've been to four continents!

Oct 27th 2012 new

I live on an island and I can't swim.

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I live on an island and I can't swim.
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

I live on an island and I can't swim.

--hide--

I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life guard when I was younger.
wink

Oct 27th 2012 new
My first language is a dialect from the aramaic language which no one can read or write anymore.
Oct 27th 2012 new

I have tickets for 3 Doors Down and Daughtry on Dec 8th - wonder if I'll have a date scratchchin I think I might !!

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM commu...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

I have no brain laughing

OK, my one sentence is...I've been to all the provinces in Canada but none of the territories.

Oct 27th 2012 new

The love of God is with me always. Praying rosary theheart

Oct 27th 2012 new

My moto is LF, DY, LCU and if you can guess what that is, I'll . . . think of something.

Oct 27th 2012 new

I was a wild flower child flower What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's laughing cool

Posts 61 - 70 of 200