Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/26/2012 new
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: Congratulations Joan. That is wonderful news.
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said:

Congratulations Joan. That is wonderful news.
--hide--

Thank you, Lillibeth! May God bless you!
10/26/2012 new

I've been to four continents!

10/27/2012 new

I live on an island and I can't swim.

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I live on an island and I can't swim.
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

I live on an island and I can't swim.

--hide--

I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life guard when I was younger.
wink

10/27/2012 new
My first language is a dialect from the aramaic language which no one can read or write anymore.
10/27/2012 new

I have tickets for 3 Doors Down and Daughtry on Dec 8th - wonder if I'll have a date scratchchin I think I might !!

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM commu...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

I have no brain laughing

OK, my one sentence is...I've been to all the provinces in Canada but none of the territories.

10/27/2012 new

The love of God is with me always. Praying rosary theheart

10/27/2012 new

My moto is LF, DY, LCU and if you can guess what that is, I'll . . . think of something.

10/27/2012 new

I was a wild flower child flower What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's laughing cool

Posts 61 - 70 of 200