Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. ...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book. I will start: "I have no gallbladder." Thanks!
--hide--

I have been to all of the continents except Antartica and South America BUT I am reserving Brazil for the 2016 Olympics!

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I was a wild flower child What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I was a wild flower child What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's

--hide--

Did you ever go to San Francisco with a flower in your hair?

youtu.be

(For those who are wondering how society got to be the mess that it is today, this is an example of one of the big steps off the efge of the cliff...)

10/27/2012 new

I'll have another niece or nephew very soon. heart

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Did you ever go to San Francisco with a flower in your hair? youtu.be.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Did you ever go to San Francisco with a flower in your hair?

youtu.be

(For those who are wondering how society got to be the mess that it is today, this is an example of one of the big steps off the efge of the cliff...)

--hide--

I did flower but I was smart enough not to go to Woodstock!

The difference between then and now? Then it was peace, love, acceptance, now it's hate, hate, and more hate. I agree, though, the beginning of the moral decay of this society. Thinking of it, however, look at the Roaring 20's (very decadent times) etc. there has always been those periods of moral decline all through history.

10/27/2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life guard when I was ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life guard when I was younger.

--hide--

Be very careful Kathleen doesn't give you the run around in your swimming lessons!
10/27/2012 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: I have no brain
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

I have no brain

--hide--

A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: If I were just a little more humble I'd be perfect!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

If I were just a little more humble I'd be perfect!
--hide--

LOL laughing laughing laughing clap

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I would have a baby today, if I could! :o)

--hide--
Me too and I still can eyepopping I'm just waiting for the right Dad to have him or her with. heartbeat biggrin

10/27/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-784275 said: LOL
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

LOL

--hide--

Tough weel Mary?

As the mushroom told his shrink, "I don't know why I don't get invited to patties. I'm a fungi!"
10/27/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I was a wild flower child What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I was a wild flower child What did you expect? I grew up in the 60's

--hide--

I'd have guessed you grew in an open, sunny meadow. Go figure!
Posts 71 - 80 of 200