Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 27th 2012 new

Once, I chased a robber that broke into my neighbors house until the police showed up and arrested him.

Oct 27th 2012 new

Once, I chased a robber that broke into my neighbors house until the police showed up and arrested him.

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life gua...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I love swimming and would teach you Nekeisha as I was a swim instructor and life guard when I was younger.

--hide--

Thank you Kathleen.

Oct 27th 2012 new

You ROCK...want to be my neighbor?

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-909133 said: You ROCK...want to be my neighbor?
(Quote) Veronica-909133 said:

You ROCK...want to be my neighbor?

--hide--

Love to!

Oct 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I w...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!
--hide--
I am very happy and blessed to find my soul mate.
Oct 27th 2012 new

I have an abundant amount of Faith, Hope and Love that I would like to share one day with a very special man.

(Are you here?)

Oct 27th 2012 new

I am very happy, optimistic and I have a beutiful family and friends.
I am romantic and looking forward to share may abundand love and faith with my soul mate.

I know that you are there for me?

Oct 27th 2012 new

I think one of the most amazing natural wonders in the world is watching the sun rise.

Oct 27th 2012 new

Monica,

I did not wish to start another forum where people could write more than one sentence about themselves, because I am enjoying this one, so I decided to break the One Sentence rule here.

Please don't punish me.

I appreciate seeing the sunrise, and I delight in swimming for seashells with goggles near the shoreline, then I take joy in watching the sunset and my absolute favorite smell in the whole world is freshly cut grass and I truly am grateful for everything in my life, good and bad.

(I was always bad with run-on sentences.)

Thank you Monica, I really have been entertained by your topic.

Posts 81 - 90 of 200