Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?

10/27/2012 new

Yeah, it would have been nice if I mentioned the date, huh? November 17 from 5-whenever it gets too cold. It would be nice to get a group together and just hang out. Anyone game?

10/27/2012 new

What a beautiful idea! YES!

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?

--hide--
Is Lake Elsinore the one up by Chester?

10/28/2012 new

Hi Beverly, Lake Elsinore is off the I-15. You can get to it using the CA-74 Ortega or 91

11/12/2012 new

Hi Marian,

Well, I think we should probably try this again at a later date since no one but us is interested.

C

11/15/2012 new

Excellent idea for a meet-up but the Temps have fallen a bit recently...how about something indoors...I know that make me wheather wimp, people back east are braving snow without power...and here i am complaining.

11/15/2012 new

Hi Alvino, they have fire pits there, but you're correct, it would be cold. If you can think of something better maybe we could get a bigger group.

11/16/2012 new

Marian, were you planning on coming all the way down here? I want an estimate to see if we should put this off or not.

11/16/2012 new

Hi Beverly, I don't supposed you're planning on coming way over here, are you?

Posts 1 - 10 of 12