Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 1st 2012 new

Congratulations to all of you who have found your heart's desire. It is a miracle in itself so keep believing!

Nov 2nd 2012 new
Thank you, Eileen. May God bless you in your search to find your special mate. rose
Nov 2nd 2012 new

Patrick!!! I am so happy for you both!!!
Patrick, I have thoroughly enjoyed and been inspired by your words the last several months. Thank you for your encouragement to all of us and for your BEAUTIFUL writing. It has so touched my heart to see such a spiritual and enlightened man of God----who knows how to seek and find a healthy beautiful relationship with a beautiful person... You were courageous, diligent, patient, and confident---and so respectful of all..
I can go on and on how touched and inspired I've been by your writings and the peace and trust in God you seem to have in the whole process... Your prayer life is such a model for all of us.. And you are an inspiration to me that there are awesome men out there!!!
Best of everything to you and Rae!!

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-355103 said: Patrick!!! I am so happy for you both!!! Patrick, I have thoroughly enjoyed and been inspired...
(Quote) Kathy-355103 said:

Patrick!!! I am so happy for you both!!!
Patrick, I have thoroughly enjoyed and been inspired by your words the last several months. Thank you for your encouragement to all of us and for your BEAUTIFUL writing. It has so touched my heart to see such a spiritual and enlightened man of God----who knows how to seek and find a healthy beautiful relationship with a beautiful person... You were courageous, diligent, patient, and confident---and so respectful of all..
I can go on and on how touched and inspired I've been by your writings and the peace and trust in God you seem to have in the whole process... Your prayer life is such a model for all of us.. And you are an inspiration to me that there are awesome men out there!!!
Best of everything to you and Rae!!

--hide--

Congratulations to you Patrick and Rae! heartbeat

Jan 7th 2013 new
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 7th 2013 new

Its wonderful to see Minnesota and Wisconsin come together for such a joyous occasion. heart

Jan 7th 2013 new

Congratulations, Rae and Patrick!
God Bless!!! :)

Jan 7th 2013 new

Thanks for giving the rest of us HOPE Patrick! It is possible to meet someone close to one's own age on CM!

Jan 7th 2013 new
Patrick,

Congratulations. Wishing you the best. May God guide you and your wife always.
Jan 9th 2013 new

Patrick and Rae,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. theheart

Posts 101 - 110 of 111