Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/28/2012 new

(Quote) Mike-905381 said: You . . . you do realize you have done this twice in your photos, Danielle? haha. Did I miss the p...
(Quote) Mike-905381 said:

You . . . you do realize you have done this twice in your photos, Danielle? haha. Did I miss the point somehow?

--hide--

You're right, Mike! Danielle, you'll need to go in and "name those boys!" laughing

Welcome to CM and the forums Mike!

10/28/2012 new
(Quote) Mike-905381 said: You . . . you do realize you have done this twice in your photos, Danielle? haha. Did I miss the point somehow?<...
(Quote) Mike-905381 said:

You . . . you do realize you have done this twice in your photos, Danielle? haha. Did I miss the point somehow?

--hide--
I will humbly admit... No I didn't realize!!! I guess I chose those pics because they are of me dancing. I guess I didn't think of it as posing for the camera with a guy friend... Well, I can fix that! Thanks for that catch! Haha!
10/28/2012 new
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I will humbly admit... No I didn't realize!!! I guess I chose those pics because they are of me dancing. ...
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I will humbly admit... No I didn't realize!!! I guess I chose those pics because they are of me dancing. I guess I didn't think of it as posing for the camera with a guy friend... Well, I can fix that! Thanks for that catch! Haha!
--hide--
laughing laughing I didn't catch that either when I glanced at your scrapbook pics. I'm a dancer, too, so that went over my head. My brain is trained to know what that means. You're just dancing. Generally speaking, the guys we dance with don't count. laughing

Well, perhaps, only... sometimes. shhh
10/29/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I didn't catch that either when I glanced at your scrapbook pics. I'm a dancer, too, so that went over...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I didn't catch that either when I glanced at your scrapbook pics. I'm a dancer, too, so that went over my head. My brain is trained to know what that means. You're just dancing. Generally speaking, the guys we dance with don't count.
--hide--
Haha thanks for backing me up, Mary! :)
10/29/2012 new
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: Haha thanks for backing me up, Mary! :)
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: Haha thanks for backing me up, Mary! :)
--hide--
It's something only a dancer would understand. biggrin Baffles everyone else.
10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I have noticed in looking in people's albums that there are often times pictures where a guy is i...
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I have noticed in looking in people's albums that there are often times pictures where a guy is in a picture with one or multiple attractive women-- with no explanation of who they are. I hate to seem like I'm from the 1950s... I know that a guy and girl can be "just friends" and maybe it's his sister or cousin.... but it still is a bit intimidating, and I loose confidence in sending the guy a message. A word of advice: put captions on your photos! Or maybe just don't post the pictures of yourself where you are surrounded by a number of people from the opposite sex... especially when the setting is a bar.
--hide--

With such photos, it would be best to add a caption "With my cousins at a family cook-out" or "with my brother".

10/29/2012 new

I 'specially love the photo's of a guy with his fish Gone Fishing!

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I have noticed in looking in people's albums that there are often times pictures where a guy is i...
(Quote) Danielle-429469 said: I have noticed in looking in people's albums that there are often times pictures where a guy is in a picture with one or multiple attractive women-- with no explanation of who they are. I hate to seem like I'm from the 1950s... I know that a guy and girl can be "just friends" and maybe it's his sister or cousin.... but it still is a bit intimidating, and I loose confidence in sending the guy a message. A word of advice: put captions on your photos! Or maybe just don't post the pictures of yourself where you are surrounded by a number of people from the opposite sex... especially when the setting is a bar.
--hide--

Even worse, old wedding photos. Really???

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Even worse, old wedding photos. Really???
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Even worse, old wedding photos. Really???

--hide--
or how about the guys who don't have a shirt on rolling eyes or leaning against their just waxed car rolling eyes or taking a picture of themselves with their phone in a mirror rolling eyes NEXT

Posts 11 - 19 of 19