Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Oct 28th 2012 new

Yes, I do. Praying

Some CM success stories......www.catholicmatch.com

Oct 28th 2012 new

Welcome to CM, Rita
Yes I think it is possible. That's why I'm here!
biggrin

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Rita-886903 said:
--hide--

Hi Rita... Yes, I think it's possible to find the right person on line. I've seen it happen, but it is definitely more difficult if it is a LDR.

Oct 30th 2012 new

Yes, I do! Several of my friends have met their spouse on dating sites and I also have a handful of friends that have met the person they are currently in a relationship with.

I too recently met someone on Match. I was completely surprised by it. I have always kept an open mind, but there has always been a little part of me that wondered.

Keep the Faith!
crossfingers rosary

Oct 31st 2012 new

waveYes i do I do know quite a few who have met manyof them were LDR and they are now married. I hope and pray that I will meet the man God has in mind for me someday. rosary Praying

Oct 31st 2012 new

I have absolutely no idea. I'm trusting in God's Will and God's Perfect Timing. Putting myself out there for the first time in a long time. Who knows? My greatest concern is meeting others with negative baggage at this stage in life. It would be ideal for me to meet a man who loved his spouse and loved being married, but is now alone because she passed away. Someone who knows how to love and be devoted to a woman and loves being married, and would want to take that step again! That worked for my mother and her 2nd husband, who had lost his wife at a young age. They were then married for 34 years. However, like I wrote... it's God's Will, God's Perfect Timing. His plan, not mine.

Oct 31st 2012 new

wave Hi Laura, welcome to the Forums. I am sure you will get to know a few people. wave

Oct 31st 2012 new

Of course.. I have proof.. www.catholicmatch.com

Oct 31st 2012 new

--hide--
Of course, Rita!!! It's happened in the past; it's happening now; it will continue to happen in the future. No guarantees, but there are a lot of success stories. Just click on Donna's link to see for yourself.

Posts 1 - 10 of 109