Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 1st 2012 new

With God, ALL things are possible. theheart
Jesus, I trust in You.

Nov 1st 2012 new

There are not many Catholics in my area so I think this is the next best thing. God's will be done!

Nov 1st 2012 new
Absolutely...if it is God's will (we all seem to agree on that one here on CM!)

You look like a lovely lady with lots to give. Persistence, patience and prayer.

Wishing you all the best in the search for your" special one"

P.S. I am marrying my CM beau in exactly one month. (living proof that there is hope!) :
Nov 1st 2012 new

Yes, I do think it is possible. All it takes is time, patience and prayer.

It is all about forming relationships. Relationships are built on shared values, but it does not happen overnight. Frequent contacts with a special someone do not lead to a relationship alone. A relationship with a special someone is built over time. It is all about building trust and leading with our values and morals.

Nov 4th 2012 new

Yes, I think it's possible. But success, in the long run takes maturity, emotional stability, care and discernment.

I just recently watched as an acquaintance made a disastrous decision too quickly with an on-line relationship. They got married within twelve hours of their first face-to-face - it was a very bad decision by BOTH parties, and will take years to untangle.

It all depends on the people involved.

For my part I'm here because I can afford to give this long shot a chance.. but I understand it's a long shot. As I currently work from Oh-Dark-Thirty to You-Still-Here? in a fairly rural environment, I don't have many real world opportunities right now.

Nov 4th 2012 new

Yes, I do. We just have to keep the faith and believe that God will guide that special someone to us sooner or later.... Hang in there! biggrin

Nov 4th 2012 new

AMEN!

Nov 4th 2012 new
Oh-Dark-Thirty??

That sounds familiar. While I work similar hours, in an urban setting, I still try to put myself out, in the open at least once a week. I keep getting told, that "She will appear". While I got close once, I sometimes wonder if there is someone for me. This way is a longshot. Somedays I do wonder if it is worth the effort.
Nov 4th 2012 new

Congratulations Joan! So happy for you and your lucky fiance.

I guess that I just have not met anyone who has met and married through a Catholic dating service

Nov 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Rita-886903 said: Congratulations Joan! So happy for you and your lucky fiance. I guess that I just have not met a...
(Quote) Rita-886903 said:

Congratulations Joan! So happy for you and your lucky fiance.

I guess that I just have not met anyone who has met and married through a Catholic dating service

--hide--

Thank you for your kind words, Rita!

It certainly does happen here on CM. Please take a look at the forum "Wedding and Marriage Prep" and check out Donna's "Updated engaged and married list". It is quite long and it is only a partial list of all the CM couple who have found their mate here.

Wishing you all the best in finding your special match! rose wave
Posts 21 - 30 of 109