Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 7th 2012 new

John this is great advice; it is so nice to get a man's perspective. Thank you.

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) John-857142 said: ... The more active you are on the forums, the more you expose yourself to others.
(Quote) John-857142 said:

... The more active you are on the forums, the more you expose yourself to others.

--hide--
...in a chaste way, of course, Margarita.
(John! irked )

laughing

Nov 7th 2012 new
Rita that is one interesting thought... I've always felt God wants us to be "active" but if it is His plan, it will find you. Hummm you made me think!
Nov 7th 2012 new

Maria, Ha! I can certainly relate to wanting it right now! The virtue of patience is a lifelong journey for me...it is a good thing that God "gets it" that we are just human!

When it comes to this online format for meeting "Mr. Right", it seems to be just another healthy way to meet good Catholic people, both men and women. If a significant relationship is to occur as a result of Catholic Match, then that is God's hand and will.

In reading your profile, I was struck by a certain peace and joy that you seem to exude...thanks for your kind response and best of luck on your journey.

God bless.

Rita

Nov 7th 2012 new

I think it's challenging to meet that special someone after 45 in any forum / medium -- it's possible but not easy. Online is the same as in real life in that regard.

Nov 7th 2012 new

Thank, John. I will follow your advice.

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Stephen-725391 said: We should CLEARLY ask for what we want and you will NOTE that Jesus didn't say &qu...
(Quote) Stephen-725391 said:

We should CLEARLY ask for what we want and you will NOTE that Jesus didn't say "Well it's going to be "x" time before it happens cause we got staffing problems!"

--hide--
Right. He didn't mention any time period.

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Margarita-906479 said: Rita, I'm with you. I've been enrolled for a month, and I'm already giving up. I ...
(Quote) Margarita-906479 said:

Rita, I'm with you. I've been enrolled for a month, and I'm already giving up. I feel like I'm at a dance, and no one is asking me out to dance. Is there a secret to connecting with someone? How can I meet that special person online, if I get no responses?

--hide--
A month is hardly time to get settled in here. Patience is a key word.

Nov 9th 2012 new

I sure pray that I'm here and will meet some new people, I agree with the other posters that are new, its like we are all in high school again and become that self-doubting teenager when your messages go unanswered. Oh well all in God's time right?

Nov 9th 2012 new

biggrin Hi Nora, welcome to the Forums. The best way to meet others on CM! wave

Posts 51 - 60 of 109