Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 9th 2012 new

Thank you Jacinta.... I'm trying to hang in here, not sure if this is right for me yet but I'm trying to give it a chance like others have advised.

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Rita-886903 said:
--hide--
Yup! God has lots of great men out there! I have met many of them! It is just a matter of time, numbers and perseverance and of course God's help! I am back after a break and I have a completely different outlook. I am not searching...I'm letting someone wonderful find ME! I'm just staying open to what I believe is God's will for my life. I will be here to help as many people, men or women, as I can. I will make friends. I will get to know others that are here on the site and hopefully host an event for the locals here in the Omaha area... perhaps once Ive gotten my wings sufficiently strong... I may extend the invitation to others out there from around the country. Try to look at this place as just another tool in your arsenal of meeting people. Look at it as an adventure! Take a break when and if you need to. Most of all, be your lovely self and let your light shine while you have fun! God bless all your endeavours while you are here!

Nov 12th 2012 new

Loretta, your positive attitude and outlook for just meeting new friends is contageous! Thanks for sharing your healthy enthusiasm with us.

Like you, I would like to host a get together here in the Philadelphia area. Not sure what yet, but hope you will consider joining us.

I was recently on a trip to Italy with 88 Catholic singles from all ove the country...so many new friends with whom I want to stay connected and inspired by.

God bless you on your journey!

Rita

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Rita-886903 said: Loretta, your positive attitude and outlook for just meeting new friends is contageous! Thanks for...

Loretta, your positive attitude and outlook for just meeting new friends is contageous! Thanks for sharing your healthy enthusiasm with us.

Like you, I would like to host a get together here in the Philadelphia area. Not sure what yet, but hope you will consider joining us.

I was recently on a trip to Italy with 88 Catholic singles from all ove the country...so many new friends with whom I want to stay connected and inspired by.

God bless you on your journey!

Rita

--hide--
Thank you Rita. I know that the best relationships start out as friends anyway. I know that I have alot to offer but I don't want to push my way into anyone's life. I am here. I am open and willing to accept the blessings that Go has in store for me. He reminds me regularly though that my life is meant for the purpose of loving and serving Him. When it is right God will open the door that He knows will be right for me. So here is to having a servant attitude! As far as having an event in Philadelphia, I think you totally should!!!! I have no doubt that your city has many wonderful holiday events coming up. Going to see the lights, ice skating, holiday theatrical events like the Nutcracker, or perhaps an event where folks can go caroling for an hour and then out for dinner would be simple enough. I think we just need to embrace our lives and live them with as much joy as we possible can!

Nov 30th 2012 new

I have found relationships on this site and may soon have a lovely ending story also. Thank you for your wonderful stories of success. My favorite bible quote has been on my desk for many years. It seems to be prophetic: Isaiah 55:8
MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NOR ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAYS THE LORD.

I believe this keeps us grounded and open to God's messages in our lives. We need to be of the Lord - in his grace - in order to see his messages to us. I am specific in my praying, I look for people - places - and events - to answer my prayers - and in my 69+ years on earth I will attest that God answers prayers....very specifically to our best advantage and not always in the way we would have thought it to be. Amen.

Nov 30th 2012 new

--hide--
Definitely!!!

Nov 30th 2012 new

I had a stalker from this site. Sad but true. Found out through Catholic Match she was up to no good. But nothing happen so far. Catholic Match took her off the web site.

Dec 9th 2012 new

Fof me it will be impossible and unlikely to meet someone - since my husband was five years younger, handsome, and Irish.

Dec 10th 2012 new

Yes it is absolutely possible! lovestruck! I've seen it happen many times.

But God isn't going to drop that special someone in our lap - we have to be proactive and get out there and meet people, make friends, network. Chatting in the Fora or chat rooms is fun - but you have to get out there and meet people in real life. Try putting together an outing in your area - meet at a restaurant for dinner, etc. Attend an event that is close to you or sounds interesting. biggrin

The ones that have had success have been open-minded and serious about what they wanted.
Good luck to ALL of us! crossfingers Praying hug hug

Dec 10th 2012 new

I do have witness God's love in people, don't get me wrong. However, for me, I realize that it is hard to commit to marriage since I would feel guilty about the commitment I made and not being there for my husband. I am not sure if I want to do it again. I know both married and single who are content and living a fullfilling life, just as I have in both situation which was not easy for me to balance emotionally.

Posts 61 - 70 of 109