Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/29/2012 new
Prayers offered for all those in the path of the storm..... Praying rosary Praying Will offer my rosary tonight for those in its path. rosary theheart
10/29/2012 new
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Lights are out and we are running on a generator for now. The winds are unbelievable, lost some roof tile and ...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Lights are out and we are running on a generator for now. The winds are unbelievable, lost some roof tile and one down spout on the gutters is gone . It feels like being in side a washing machine. Just hoping the windows don't brea???k Please keep us in your prays it is getting worse ever hour .I can't wait till this thing passes. All the roads are coled and trees are falling like rain, God help us all.

--hide--
Praying for your safety! God will help. It is really raining like crazy here and winds are suppose to increase by 10 pm, just when I leave for work! I get scared of all the trees,the big branches falling! I know it's twice as bad there.
10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: There a live video of the swinging crane here: http://tinyurl.com/9exv6sl<...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

There a live video of the swinging crane here:

tinyurl.com

--hide--
Jerry , I have this photo of the storm over manhatten, but I can't get it from my pictures on the laptop. it won't let me cut and paste it . Is there a way ???it is so cool over the liberty

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Praying for your safety! God will help. It is really raining like crazy here and winds are suppose to in...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Praying for your safety! God will help. It is really raining like crazy here and winds are suppose to increase by 10 pm, just when I leave for work! I get scared of all the trees,the big branches falling! I know it's twice as bad there.
--hide--
Not much rain here yet ,but the winds are crazy, like they blow you down the street if you go out side. Stay save and inside. God bless all

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Jerry , I have this photo of the storm over manhatten, but I can't get it from my pictures o...

Jerry , I have this photo of the storm over manhatten, but I can't get it from my pictures on the laptop. it won't let me cut and paste it . Is there a way ???it is so cool over the liberty

--hide--
Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say its a design job

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say it...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say its a design job

--hide--
I put in on my profile, I got it from journalist on twitter. these days you rally don't know, but she said she got it from a friend in the city who shot the photo. It looks cool anyway.

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say it...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--
It's very fitting to us here in the usa, because we have a storm really trying to run over our liberty.the photo has some meaning to me anyway

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Lights are out and we are running on a generator for now. The winds are unbelievable, lost some ...

Lights are out and we are running on a generator for now. The winds are unbelievable, lost some roof tile and one down spout on the gutters is gone . It feels like being in side a washing machine. Just hoping the windows don't brea???k Please keep us in your prays it is getting worse ever hour .I can't wait till this thing passes. All the roads are coled and trees are falling like rain, God help us all.

--hide--

This sounds quite frightening. Hoping that you and all of our CM members stay safe. I just posted more prayers in the prayer thread. That is all we can do right now - trust in God!

10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: It's very fitting to us here in the usa, because we have a storm really trying to run over o...

It's very fitting to us here in the usa, because we have a storm really trying to run over our liberty.the photo has some meaning to me anyway

--hide--
I hear you.Hope no major damage occurs Praying

10/29/2012 new

Lots of strong wind, some rain, and flying debris here in North Jersey. The power has flickered off a few times since mid-afternoon, and I won't be surprised if it goes off for good within the next couple of hours.

We may dodge some of the worst damage if we don't get as much rain as they've gotten down in Delaware and in the Philadelphia area.

Posts 11 - 20 of 57