Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Jerry , I have this photo of the storm over manhatten, but I can't get it from my pictures o...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Jerry , I have this photo of the storm over manhatten, but I can't get it from my pictures on the laptop. it won't let me cut and paste it . Is there a way ???it is so cool over the liberty

--hide--

The only way to get it on to CM is to upload it to your photo album and then past a link to that photo in the album in the forums.

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say its a design job...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Is it the picture of the storm over the Statue of Liberty?I saw it on facebook.Some say its a design job

--hide--
Definitely fake, but eerily symbolic. www.theblaze.com
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Definzeroitely fake, but eerily symbolic. www.theblaze.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Definzeroitely fake, but eerily symbolic. www.theblaze.com
--hide--
on my profile I have one from Ground Zero in manhattan, www.catholicmatch.com

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: on my profile I have from Ground Zero in manhattan, http://www.catholicmatch.com/profile.html#<...

on my profile I have from Ground Zero in manhattan, www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--
added a couple more from brooklyn, manhattan, and out east on long island. I feel bad for who ever owns the beach house??

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: added a couple more from brooklyn, manhattan, and out east on long island. I feel bad for who ever owns the be...

added a couple more from brooklyn, manhattan, and out east on long island. I feel bad for who ever owns the beach house??

--hide--

Prayers for all in the storms path.....
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: added a couple more from brooklyn, manhattan, and out east on long island. I feel bad for who ev...

--hide--
Here is a link to some scary photo of Sandy form NY and long Island and Atlantic city .news.yahoo.com

Oct 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Just thought we would create a thread for anyone who would like to provide updates on how they ar...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Just thought we would create a thread for anyone who would like to provide updates on how they are doing in the north east (if you have powe) and also for our other members to provide thoughts and prayers. Please also tweet us your thoughts, prayers and photos on Twitter @catholicmatch

--hide--
Praise and thank God for the first responders who have helped so many. You get a Gold Star!

May God keep them safe and may they continue to be able to assist individuals Praying rosary theheart

Oct 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying

Oct 30th 2012 new
My prayers are with all who have been affected by this storm, especially victims who lost their lives. Praying rosary

My step daughter (to be) lives in midtown Manhattan and the flooding was mostly south of her high rise. But NYC is shut down, especially with power outages and subway flooding. A hospital even had to be evacuated due to flooding and loss of power.

May God protect all and keep them safe.
Oct 30th 2012 new
The remnants of the storm are going through Central Ohio right now - 25 to 30mph sustained winds with 35 to 45mph gusts. We also have snow showers; my concern is the pissibility of black ice ... I'm getting ready to go to work. Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 57