Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it HAS been a long time. It appears to me from what I have recently observed this will be fun. As all it is...is to name your favorite things about the opposite sex. What do you like? So I will go first. If a lady posts after me....she can say what she likes about men. And you can say one thing....and come back later. You don't have to give a list. SO......LET'S HAVE SOME FUN! (and GUYS....come out of the man-caves and post! The ladies want to know!...I thinkembarassed )

One thing I like about women is their eyes. Let's face it ladies.....you have beautiful eyes..
Ok gang?.....

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it HAS been a lo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it HAS been a long time. It appears to me from what I have recently observed this will be fun. As all it is...is to name your favorite things about the opposite sex. What do you like? So I will go first. If a lady posts after me....she can say what she likes about men. And you can say one thing....and come back later. You don't have to give a list. SO......LET'S HAVE SOME FUN! (and GUYS....come out of the man-caves and post! The ladies want to know!...I think )

One thing I like about women is their eyes. Let's face it ladies.....you have beautiful eyes..
Ok gang?.....

--hide--

What I like about Men is they seem to appreciate a home cooked meal & they don't mind holding doors open for women. I also very much appreciate I can usually talk one into helping me out when I get a flat on my car.....and yes I know women are capable of learning to change a tire, I just appreciate not having to be one of those women who does everything for myself even if I pay someone else to do things for me. biggrin biggrin biggrin fluffy
Oct 29th 2012 new

I like feeling a man's arms wrapped around me in a nice hug.

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I like feeling a man's arms wrapped around me in a nice hug.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I like feeling a man's arms wrapped around me in a nice hug.

--hide--

Ditto.... highfive Men do know how to give great hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it...

When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it HAS been a long time. It appears to me from what I have recently observed this will be fun. As all it is...is to name your favorite things about the opposite sex. What do you like? So I will go first. If a lady posts after me....she can say what she likes about men. And you can say one thing....and come back later. You don't have to give a list. SO......LET'S HAVE SOME FUN! (and GUYS....come out of the man-caves and post! The ladies want to know!...I think )

Ok gang?.....

--hide--
My daughter and I were on the way to the Mall and in our conversation she said she thinks she would just remain single for the rest of her life because she has only one leg and no guy would every think of dating and marrying her. My response to her was a question: What do you feel when you answer your phone and the one on the other line is your crush, and what do you feel if it was your brother?" She looked at me. "The feeling I have is different if it's my brother but if it is my crush, just the sound of his VOICE, I feel joy." Then I followed up with another question. "Don't you want to have that joy for the rest of your life?" She is dating a guy now for almost two years. I am always fascinated by the VOICE of a man.

Oct 29th 2012 new

I think it's adorable that a man wants to be the protector and take care of you and look out for you...and the fact that I usually feel like a midget when I'm hugged....a warm, comfortable midget at that!ehhehe fluffy wave biggrin

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it...

Ok gang?.....

--hide--
Jerry, I remember this thread well. It is a great way to get the men and women to come together in a postive manner.

Now I'm calling on all the guys to step up and tell me what y'all like about the sweet ladies.

I love men who will allow me to pamper them.

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: When I first joined in late June 2011 I did this thread...and may have done a follow-up. So....it HAS been a lo...

Ok gang?.....

--hide--

I like that men can have a sense of adventure ... but I draw the line at walking the plank and pirate ships. wink
Oct 29th 2012 new
I like when a man opens a door. And smiling.......gotta love a nice smile! biggrin
Oct 29th 2012 new

One great thing I like about women is when they say "come here for your hug". And then give a good one! hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 200