Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Nancy, Your picks were not late;they were posted well in advance of the noon EST...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Nancy,

Your picks were not late;they were posted well in advance of the noon EST,cut-off time.

--hide--

How about those Colts!! Nobody expected Andrew Luck to be as successful as he's been. It's fun watching him.

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: How about those Colts!! Nobody expected Andrew Luck to be as successful as he's been...
(Quote) Nancy-513644 said:

How about those Colts!! Nobody expected Andrew Luck to be as successful as he's been. It's fun watching him.

--hide--
Nancy, your Colts are doing great. Sure glad I picked them these last few weeks. wink clap Bow thumbsup

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Nancy, your Colts are doing great. Sure glad I picked them these last few weeks.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Nancy, your Colts are doing great. Sure glad I picked them these last few weeks.

--hide--

Thanks Linda!! It's a fun season this year and much better than last year. Luck's a talented guy with maturity beyond his years.

Nov 26th 2012 new

I had 11 correct picks for week 12.

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: I had 11 correct picks for week 12.

I had 11 correct picks for week 12.

--hide--

I had 11 correct picks plus 4 bonus points (2 correct Thanksgiving day picks). What happend to the Cowboys?

Nov 27th 2012 new

Upset Specials:Week 13

Jaguars over Bills.

Steelers over Ravens.

Browns over Raiders.

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: I had 11 correct picks plus 4 bonus points (2 correct Thanksgiving day picks). ...

I had 11 correct picks plus 4 bonus points (2 correct Thanksgiving day picks). What happend to the Cowboys?

--hide--

Nancy,

Congratulations on your team and your great week.As for the Cowboys,I didn't see the whole game.I will defer that one, to Jerry.

Nov 27th 2012 new

Hello to all and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

In Week 12, I only got 8 right. Gee whiz, going from 12 to 8 in one week.

Oh well, here it goes:

Once again, home teams in bold:

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Falcons
over the Saints

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bills
over the Jaguars

Bearsover the Seahawks

Lions over the Colts (For the Texans sake, please Lions win this game; sorry Nancy, it is all about survival)

Packers over the Vikings (Gerard, I just don't think Pack will lose two in a row)

Panthers over the Chiefs

Patriots over theDolphins

Cardinals over the Jets

49ers over the Rams

Texans over the Titans

Broncos
over the Buccaneers

Ravensover the Steelers

Browns over the Raiders

Bengals over the Chargers

Sunday Evening

Cowboys
over the Eagles (Jerry and Linda - we are all Cowboys fans; if they lose this one, Jerry Jones should sell the team - yeah right)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Redskins over the Giants

The Texans sure had the Good Lord on their side on Thanksgiving Day. That long run by Justin Forsett obviously should have been called back and if so, the Texans lose. Thank you Jim Schwartz for throwing that red flag. Item of note - on the NFL network, I heard that he did the same thing last year. Seems to me it is a foolish rule but until it is changed, it is the rule.

After this week, the Texans have to play New England at their park. It is starting to bother me their starting inside linebacker Brian Cushing has been out since the early part of the season. He is so good at stuffing the middle. Then, his backup, Brooks Reid is now out with a groin injury. Rookies are going to have to step up to the plate.

After the Patriots, we have to play the Colts twice in three weeks with the Vikings in between. The Colts with Andrew Luck have fooled even the experts. Gosh, it is still highly possible for the Colts to win the division by beating the Texans twice and winning another game or so with the Texans losing to New England. I don't just want the Texans to win the division. I want them to get a first round bye and have home field advantage. It should be an interesting final four weeks to the season.

I wish everyone the best.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Nancy, Congratulations on your team and your great week.As for the Cowboys,I did...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Nancy,

Congratulations on your team and your great week.As for the Cowboys,I didn't see the whole game.I will defer that one, to Jerry.

--hide--
I missed part of the game due to travel arrangements....but NOW glad I did! The Redskins SHOWED UP and we didn't. I should have been served up "crow" for Thanksgiving. My friends in Indiana went easy on me though! laughing

Nov 27th 2012 new

Gerard,

I believe I got 11 right too!

Posts 141 - 150 of 200