Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

11/12/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It indeed was an "electrifying" game. I think the Cowboys have that "fire in their...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

It indeed was an "electrifying" game. I think the Cowboys have that "fire in their belly" now that they seemed to be lacking this season.

Gerard can put me down for the Cowboys as well. Don't know what I was thinking in NOT picking this this past week.

Want to congratulate Gerard and Leon for their teams wins yesterday. GREAT JOB!!!

--hide--
Yes Linda...they looked like a team READY for a big win. However....there are still far too many penalties. And if we "make a run" we'll need to play "error free ball" and really need to STRING a couple of wins together. To my knowledge we've not put two wins together this year.

So still lots of work to be done while other teams are just fine tuning. IMHO

11/13/2012 new

ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:

The game that ended in a tie,will NOT count,in our standings.

11/13/2012 new

In week 10 I had 7 correct picks. You would think I'd be getting better at this?? laughing laughing

I'm not one to give up, so here are my picks for week 11........

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15TH

Bills over Dolphins

SUNDAY NOV. 18TH

Chiefs over Bengals

Redskins over Eagles

Texans over Jaguars (Leon, I think we're going to see your Texans in the Superbowl)

Rams over Jets

Cowboys over Browns (hoping my beloved Cowboys can put 2 wins in a row together)

Buccaneers over Panthers

Packers over Lions ( I think it's to late for the Kitty Cats)

Falcons over Cardinals (believe they'll come soaring back this week after getting knocked off their perch last week)

Saints over Raiders (I think the Saints will be fired up after beating the Falcons last week)

Patriots over Colts (love the Colts, but think they're due for a loss)

Broncos over Chargers (problem with the Chargers is you never know who going to show up)

SUNDAY EVENING

Ravens over Steelers (think the Ravens will play off their 55 pt. win last week)

MONDAY NOV. 19TH

Bears over 49ers (the Bears will be hungry after getting gored by the Texans)

Good luck to all this week. crossfingers rose

11/13/2012 new

Gerard,

My friend, it does not seem possible we are already into Week 11. Excluding the tie, I go 8 right last week.

I see where Linda, our good friend and beautiful rose on this thread already has posted. No grass grows under her feet.

This week, the Titans, Vikings, Giants and Seahawks have a bye. If I am not mistaken, this is the final weekend any teams are off until the regular season ends.

As usual, home teams are in bold:

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bills
over the Dolphins

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Falcons over the Cardinals

Buccaneers over the Panthers

Cowboys over the Browns (Linda, Jerry and yours truly will be smiling after this game)

Packers over the Lions (Linda, sorry I have to pick against your local team)

Texans over the Jaguars

Bengals over the Chiefs

Rams over the Jets

Redskins over the Eagles

Saints over the Raiders

Broncos over the Chargers

Patriots over the Colts

Sunday evening

Ravens over the Steelers (With Ben Roethlisbeger out, I feel the Steelers are going to need lady-luck on their side)

Monday, November 19, 2012

Bearsover the 49ers

Just some trivia - in case there would be a Bear-Texan Super Bowl, the Bears are 0 - 4 in the regular season against the Texans. Of course, my selfish Christmas wish is for a Cowboy - Texan Super Bowl.

Linda, I hope you are right about the Super Bowl but the road is long to New Orleans. In the playoffs, I hope the Texans get a first round bye and home field advantage. However, the Lions, Titans, Patriots, the Colts twice in 3 weeks with the Vikings in between are still upcoming. Any one of those teams or more could beat the Texans on any given day. That's why the games are played on the field and not on paper.

Wishing you all the very best.

Blessings to all, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,My friend, it does not seem possible we are already into Week 11. Excluding the tie...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

My friend, it does not seem possible we are already into Week 11. Excluding the tie, I go 8 right last week.

I see where Linda, our good friend and beautiful rose on this thread already has posted. No grass grows under her feet.

This week, the Titans, Vikings, Giants and Seahawks have a bye. If I am not mistaken, this is the final weekend any teams are off until the regular season ends.

Bills
over the Dolphins

Cowboys over the Browns (Linda, Jerry and yours truly will be smiling after this game)

Texans over the Jaguars

Bengals over the Chiefs

Rams over the Jets

Redskins over the Eagles

Saints over the Raiders

Patriots over the Colts

Sunday evening

Ravens over the Steelers (With Ben Roethlisbeger out, I feel the Steelers are going to need lady-luck on their side)

Bearsover the 49ers

Just some trivia - in case there would be a Bear-Texan Super Bowl, the Bears are 0 - 4 in the regular season against the Texans. Of course, my selfish Christmas wish is for a Cowboy - Texan Super Bowl.

Linda, I hope you are right about the Super Bowl but the road is long to New Orleans. In the playoffs, I hope the Texans get a first round bye and home field advantage. However, the Lions, Titans, Patriots, the Colts twice in 3 weeks with the Vikings in between are still upcoming. Any one of those teams or more could beat the Texans on any given day. That's why the games are played on the field and not on paper.

Blessings to all,

Leon

--hide--

Correction - in the Bears/49ers game, the 49ers are the home team. My apologies but I am still picking the Bears.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

11/13/2012 new

Here are mine:

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15TH

Bills over Dolphins

SUNDAY NOV. 18TH

Bengals over Chiefs

Redskins over Eagles

Texans over Jaguars (Leon I am beginning to think there are some "SUPER" things in the Texans future! wink)

Rams over Jets

Cowboys over Browns (Cowboys have started playing some football!)

Buccaneers over Panthers

Packers over Lions (a little too much Aaron)

Falcons over Cardinals (Falcons bounce back)

Saints over Raiders (If the Ravens put 55 on the Raiders..what will Drew's "high-octane" offense do?)

Patriots over Colts (Sorry Nancy....I think they go down this week)

Broncos over Chargers (Chargers inconsistency....is starting to become "consistent")

SUNDAY EVENING

Ravens over Steelers (Steelers are tired this week)

MONDAY NOV. 19TH

Bears over 49ers

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It indeed was an "electrifying" game. I think the Cowboys have that "fire in their...

It indeed was an "electrifying" game. I think the Cowboys have that "fire in their belly" now that they seemed to be lacking this season.

Gerard can put me down for the Cowboys as well. Don't know what I was thinking in NOT picking this this past week.

Want to congratulate Gerard and Leon for their teams wins yesterday. GREAT JOB!!!

--hide--

Thank you,Linda.

11/13/2012 new

Upset specials for Week 11.

Chiefs over Bengals.

Jaguars over Texans.

Colts over Patriots.

Any revision will be okay.

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: In week 10 I had 7 correct picks. You would think I'd be getting better at this??

In week 10 I had 7 correct picks. You would think I'd be getting better at this??

I'm not one to give up, so here are my picks for week 11........

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15TH

Bills over Dolphins

SUNDAY NOV. 18TH

Chiefs over Bengals

Redskins over Eagles

Texans over Jaguars (Leon, I think we're going to see your Texans in the Superbowl)

Rams over Jets

Cowboys over Browns (hoping my beloved Cowboys can put 2 wins in a row together)

Buccaneers over Panthers

Packers over Lions ( I think it's to late for the Kitty Cats)

Falcons over Cardinals (believe they'll come soaring back this week after getting knocked off their perch last week)

Saints over Raiders (I think the Saints will be fired up after beating the Falcons last week)

Patriots over Colts (love the Colts, but think they're due for a loss)

Broncos over Chargers (problem with the Chargers is you never know who going to show up)

SUNDAY EVENING

Ravens over Steelers (think the Ravens will play off their 55 pt. win last week)

MONDAY NOV. 19TH

Bears over 49ers (the Bears will be hungry after getting gored by the Texans)

Good luck to all this week.

--hide--

Linda,

Thank you for the picks.I have seen improvement.Keep it up!...

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,My friend, it does not seem possible we are already into Week 11. Excluding the tie...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

Bills
over the Dolphins

Texans over the Jaguars

Bengals over the Chiefs

Rams over the Jets

Redskins over the Eagles

Saints over the Raiders

Patriots over the Colts

Sunday evening

Bearsover the 49ers

Blessings to all,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you for your picks.Week 11 already,where did the time go?

As for an early Christmas present,I want a Vikings win on 12/23.They play the Texans it should be a competetive game...

Hopefully,you won't send this guy to see me... gangster duck laughing

Posts 81 - 90 of 200