Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

wave Hi Everybody! As you all know its that time of the year again; And as i'am looking at all of the "emotes" etc. i didn't see any "halloween" type emotes/ or whatever to send; Usually you people already have them posted up there; And lets not forget; the "thanksgiving" ones and the Christmas ones; and the New years ones too; can't believe the holidays are (right) around the corner; So I hope we see some "holiday emotes" soon! Thank You Mike "peace"!! biggrin

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Hi Everybody! As you all know its that time of the year again; And as i'am looking at all of t...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Hi Everybody! As you all know its that time of the year again; And as i'am looking at all of the "emotes" etc. i didn't see any "halloween" type emotes/ or whatever to send; Usually you people already have them posted up there; And lets not forget; the "thanksgiving" ones and the Christmas ones; and the New years ones too; can't believe the holidays are (right) around the corner; So I hope we see some "holiday emotes" soon! Thank You Mike "peace"!!

--hide--
Hey, Mike -- just send 'em your profile picture. That'll scare the daylights out of 'em for Halloween..... laughing

(Or I guess I could send mine, too, for that matter......)

I'm with you on the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's emotes. Wouldn't be the same without them...

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Hey, Mike -- just send 'em your profile picture. That'll scare the daylights out of 'em...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Hey, Mike -- just send 'em your profile picture. That'll scare the daylights out of 'em for Halloween.....

I'm with you on the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's emotes. Wouldn't be the same without them...

--hide--
eyepopping eyepopping or i can send this too Good one Ray!! (your on a roll) bro tonight!! laughing laughing Mike "peace"!!

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Hey, Mike -- just send 'em your profile picture. That'll scare the daylights out of 'em...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Hey, Mike -- just send 'em your profile picture. That'll scare the daylights out of 'em for Halloween.....

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing faint Shame on you, Ray!!

Actually, Mike, take a look at the second page of the regular emoticons at the top of the forum quote bar. There's a Jack-o-Lantern there.

Oct 31st 2012 new

Mike I have a question. Please contact me about it. I will check the emotes.

Oct 31st 2012 new

Jack O Lantern Jack O Lantern

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Shame on you, Ray!! Actually, Mike, take a look at the second page of the regular emoti...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Shame on you, Ray!!

Actually, Mike, take a look at the second page of the regular emoticons at the top of the forum quote bar. There's a Jack-o-Lantern there.

--hide--

Jack O Lantern Jack O Lantern You mean this? You are right Mike there are no Halloween emotes. I don't think we usually have them..but I could be wrong.

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Shame on you, Ray!! Actually, Mike, take a look at the second page of the regular emoti...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Shame on you, Ray!!

--hide--
Mea culpa, Beverly....

Mike is a really good sport -- a good natured and good humor type of guy.

Not to worry -- he got back at me..... laughing

Oct 31st 2012 new

Mike, will you relax? The Halloween emotes will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. Relax! tongue

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Hi Everybody! As you all know its that time of the year again; And as i'am looking at all of t...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Hi Everybody! As you all know its that time of the year again; And as i'am looking at all of the "emotes" etc. i didn't see any "halloween" type emotes/ or whatever to send; Usually you people already have them posted up there; And lets not forget; the "thanksgiving" ones and the Christmas ones; and the New years ones too; can't believe the holidays are (right) around the corner; So I hope we see some "holiday emotes" soon! Thank You Mike "peace"!!

--hide--

Being a Catholic site, what about All Saints and All Souls Day?

Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Mike, will you relax? The Halloween emotes will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. Relax!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Mike, will you relax? The Halloween emotes will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. Relax!

--hide--

lol Vic
Posts 1 - 10 of 15