Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Anybody interested in meeting somewhere (Macy's, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral) either Friday or Saturdy of Thanksgiving weekend?
Oct 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Chris-280015 said: Anybody interested in meeting somewhere (Macy's, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral...
(Quote) Chris-280015 said: Anybody interested in meeting somewhere (Macy's, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral) either Friday or Saturdy of Thanksgiving weekend?
--hide--

I'd love to but I will be spending the weekend here in MA. Have a blast.
Nov 5th 2012 new
Hi Chris,

I would love to go if a small group is going. I prefer to be in a group. I will check periodically to check progress. Thanks for organizing.
Nov 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Hi Chris, I would love to go if a small group is going. I prefer to be in a group. I will ch...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Hi Chris,

I would love to go if a small group is going. I prefer to be in a group. I will check periodically to check progress. Thanks for organizing.
--hide--

Not much to organize yet. I would suppose a few more interested folks would be nice. Otherwise it is just us.

I am trying to figure out if we should start in a particular location (Times Square, Rockefeller Center??).
Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: Not much to organize yet. I would suppose a few more interested folks would be nice. Otherwise i...
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

Not much to organize yet. I would suppose a few more interested folks would be nice. Otherwise it is just us.

I am trying to figure out if we should start in a particular location (Times Square, Rockefeller Center??).
--hide--

Hi Chris! did this ever get off the ground? And I missed it? If not then I would love to help you organize another try and do like we did last year maybe more shopping though and less hanging at the Pub. Jackie 198 was the big organizer of NYC trips, but I haven't spoken to her in a while...

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Hi Chris! did this ever get off the ground? And I missed it? If not then I would love to hel...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Hi Chris! did this ever get off the ground? And I missed it? If not then I would love to help you organize another try and do like we did last year maybe more shopping though and less hanging at the Pub. Jackie 198 was the big organizer of NYC trips, but I haven't spoken to her in a while...

--hide--

There was not much interest. I think I had one other person who may of gone. I would like to try something for NYC or Westchester/Rockland areas, but this time two wasn't enough of a crowd.
Nov 29th 2012 new

Sorry I missed this!! How about we re-schedule for later next month, I did it last year, brunch at a local Irish pub, the madness called the Rockefeller Christmas tree and windows.

Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Sorry I missed this!! How about we re-schedule for later next month, I did it last year, brunch at a local Ir...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Sorry I missed this!! How about we re-schedule for later next month, I did it last year, brunch at a local Irish pub, the madness called the Rockefeller Christmas tree and windows.

--hide--

I'm open for that.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

Hi everybody,

I think that this would be an excellent idea. We should plan something like this in a few weeks. First, we can go to morning Mass at St. Patrick's. I strongly suggest that we go to the 10:15 Mass, in which the Cardinal usually celebrates. Afterwards, we can go to Rockefeller Center which is across the street from St. Patrick's. We can see the tree and eat there. Also, there are many stores around there. Or, we can go downtown to Times Square or 34th Street.

Please let me know what everybody else thinks.

God bless,
Nelson

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Nelson-905199 said: Hi everybody,I think that this would be an excellent idea. We should plan something like this in a few...
(Quote) Nelson-905199 said:

Hi everybody,

I think that this would be an excellent idea. We should plan something like this in a few weeks. First, we can go to morning Mass at St. Patrick's. I strongly suggest that we go to the 10:15 Mass, in which the Cardinal usually celebrates. Afterwards, we can go to Rockefeller Center which is across the street from St. Patrick's. We can see the tree and eat there. Also, there are many stores around there. Or, we can go downtown to Times Square or 34th Street.

Please let me know what everybody else thinks.

God bless,
Nelson

--hide--

sounds good to me
Posts 1 - 10 of 13