Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

College Basketball

Nov 1st 2012 new

Who is ready for some college basketball? Exhibition games are starting this week and seasons officially start next week. Who are your favorite teams? Will the Big Ten come out on top?

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Meagan-908970 said: Who is ready for some college basketball? Exhibition games are starting this week and seasons of...
(Quote) Meagan-908970 said:

Who is ready for some college basketball? Exhibition games are starting this week and seasons officially start next week. Who are your favorite teams? Will the Big Ten come out on top?

--hide--

Hello Meagan,

I love, love, college basketball and i am ready for the action! I think Friday actually is when the games get started! I love the big ten conference and a big fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes. They have not had a good team for a long time but this season should be good for Iowa! Sounds like the big ten has quite a few good teams this year! Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State should all have good seasons!

Also enjoy watching any hoops but like Gonzaga, Arizona, and several other teams. wave biggrin

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: Hello Meagan, I love, love, college basketball and i am ready for the action!...
(Quote) George-80266 said:

Hello Meagan,

I love, love, college basketball and i am ready for the action! I think Friday actually is when the games get started! I love the big ten conference and a big fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes. They have not had a good team for a long time but this season should be good for Iowa! Sounds like the big ten has quite a few good teams this year! Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State should all have good seasons!

Also enjoy watching any hoops but like Gonzaga, Arizona, and several other teams.

--hide--

I love this time of year!! College B-Ball is the best!

Did either of you see the cover of yesterday's Sports Illustrated magazine? It listed the SI's College Basketball Top Ten List. Three of Meagan's Top Ten teams were listed (Indiana being #1) and George's Arizona team was #15! Congrats! I was not surprised that my favorite team of University of Maryland was not listed...

Nov 14th 2012 new

Hi everyone. College basketball is one of my favorite sports. Probably because I grew up in Buffalo and have followed powerhouse Syracuse my entire life (and I went to college there!). SU is usually good, and at the Battle on the Midway on Sunday, they demolished San Diego State. Before the game they were ranked No. 9 in the nation. I haven't seen the latest rankings. I love the Big East and am extremely unhappy SU is transferring to the ACC next year. Money, money, money.

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Marsha-847456 said: Hi everyone. College basketball is one of my favorite sports. Probably because I grew up in Buff...
(Quote) Marsha-847456 said:

Hi everyone. College basketball is one of my favorite sports. Probably because I grew up in Buffalo and have followed powerhouse Syracuse my entire life (and I went to college there!). SU is usually good, and at the Battle on the Midway on Sunday, they demolished San Diego State. Before the game they were ranked No. 9 in the nation. I haven't seen the latest rankings. I love the Big East and am extremely unhappy SU is transferring to the ACC next year. Money, money, money.

--hide--

I will be in the Tampa/ St. Pete area over Thanksgiving and the Tuesday before USF( university of south florida) plays Bradley university so i plan to go watch that game in Tampa! It will be great to see them play even though Bradley is 90 minutes away from me and i am seeing them after traveling 1,200 miles.... laughing laughing scratchchin wave

Posts 1 - 5 of 5